29.8% THC, 1.9% CBD strain....

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Nov 12, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIHkSafj1Xw]Abusive Cut OG Showcase - SFS Premier Collective - YouTube[/ame]

31% total active Cannabininoids :eek:

When that chick starts breaking it up and you can see the strands of gooey resin and plump, full trichomes plastered together reveal themselves... damn.

I need to move to a medical state asap. Screw buying "ok" meds for the same price as this amazingly grown example of Cannabis.

2. Didn't watch it yet but I doubt it's 30% thc

3. Ive been hearing of more and more high 20s low 30s here in michigan..friends got a 31% catarac kush suposedly.never saw proof but they get their shit tested for dispensaries so i wouldnt doubt it

4. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']Ive been hearing of more and more high 20s low 30s here in michigan..friends got a 31% catarac kush suposedly.never saw proof but they get their shit tested for dispensaries so i wouldnt doubt it[/quote]

This is preposterous

5. I just tortured myself watching that video.

6. I could maybe see that buds mass being near 40% comprised of triches, calyxes are hollow after all; and assuming a high thc and cannabinoid content in those trichs, well, I don't know if it's legit but that's definitely he only bid I'd even believe to be able to test that high. Now I'm gonna go smoke four fat pipes, fuck weedmaps lol

7. that looks absolutely delicious

8. jizz. in . my pants

9. Shit looks fire

I remember picking up some of this strain (not this batch though, sadly) from a few clubs when I still lived in CA. I feel like this strain specifically is always like 26+% cannabinoids

10. i love sativas, but idk if i would even enjoy that much THC to CBD. i probably would love it actually. it just might not be my favorite.

11. holy fucking gooey ball sack

12. I want his job.

13. yeah I busted a nut when they broke that nug apart. that stuff looks incredible

14. my god, when he breaks it apart at 1:25 that shit looks like a goddamn rice krispys treat