Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

28g for brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by golfguy5, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Just a quick question. I'm going to be making brownies and using an ounce. I'll be using 2 betty crocker brownies mixes. Should 1 cup of oil be enough to absorb all of the thc from 28 grams?

2. yes, I can get up to about 16 g's into a 1/2 cup so 28 in a full cup shouldn't be a problem

3. i usually use 14g to 2/3 cup oil. That is whats required for the standard fudge brownie betty crocker mix. I would say following the instructions on the boxs will yield the best batch of brownies possible. Try adding chocolate chips or a broken up hershey bar to the mix before baking for added delicasey.

4. The mix i used last time was 1/2 a cup but when I go to pick up mix I'll look and see if I can find any that call for 2/3 a cup.

5. two boxes of brownie mix should call for enough oil to accommodate 28g's. if you want you can always use a little more than what it calls for. i usually do this anyway to compensate for what gets absorbed.

6. i dont usually have a problem with the oil getting absorbed. Just get a nice mesh strainer and a big spoon and smash all that oily goodness out of the herb.