Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

28g edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by addlestoner, Mar 30, 2012.

1. The spinning overpowered the muchies 100 fold, Im pretty sure food never even crossed my mind

2. He will turn into a stoned lama?:confused:[​IMG]

3. I would say it was worth it but your right it wasnt fun. Its not as if im some braindead idiot who thought this was an amazing idea i just thought ive got the oppertunity to try it for FREE so why not.

4. To tell you the truth I don't see how it can be worth it. I ate way too much of edibles before, I could barely move, felt very sick and dizzy. Not to mention my blood sugar became very low and I was very shaky. Never again for me. I only eat small amounts of edibles now. The only reason I guess it could be worth it is that you learned a lesson never to eat that much again.

Op, was that your first edible?

5. [quote name='"X24"']Smoke a bowl first, so that you can eat it all.[/quote]

This.

It is nessasary for the edible to taste amazing, as if it didn't before.

And it's just routine around here parts.

6. Pics or it didnt happen

7. You are not the first person to say this.

Its NPH from Dr. Horribles sing along blog.

8. edible didn't do shit for me...except make me sleep. i wouldn't even feel medicated

9. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']edible didn't do shit for me...except make me sleep. i wouldn't even feel medicated[/quote]

You're doing it wrong.

10. Eating is hugely different then smoking TBH.
    I never though edibles did much till I properly decarbed and made butter with some shitty shitty weed.

Made cookies ate one. Nothing... Ate another... Ooops.
    It fucking sucked. I felt like shit, worst high ever... felt like I was going to puke and basically sat still waiting for it to wear off enough for me to be able to lie down with out throwing up.

Told my brother about it, he told me about the time he went to the hospital after eating too much edibles...

I've smoked a half ounce of dank in a sitting... At some point smoking you don't really get higher.
    Eating is different, and when you body has too much it WILL try and get rid of it by making you feel horrible/throwing up.

It will probably suck really really bad, and may be a bad idea medically, lol.

At the very least its stupid as fuck because you will NOT enjoy it, and you could make a grip of hash.

11. Good luck bro haha, you'll sleep for days lmao.

12. 'ouncible'

13. I ate two g's of dank on a firecracker and tripped harder than I ever have on Acid/2C-I/Robitussin.

I puked all over my bed and then slept in it for 9 hours.
    I had a large tolerance at the time as well.

So do it if you think you want to, but for god's sake man, record that shit. :smoke:

14. Honestly the fact that everyone has a camera (phone) in their pocket and no one thought to take a pic of the arm length edible kinda makes me question this...

15. youll prob get sick, like super sick, possibly hate weed after the experience....