Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

28g edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by addlestoner, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I've seen people eat upawrds of 8 or 9 grams at once and experience a mild "trip" type of high. I've also heard of others who have eaten close to ounces at once and been couch-locked and have distorted visuals.

2. Doooooo itttt op!!!!

3. so you will be eating 1 edible. of 28 grams

which in reality is the same as a shit ton of edibles at 3 grams

so its like eating a whole fucking cake at once

tina you fat lard

4. Like everyone else said kinda sounds like a waste.

But hey, if it's free weed, it's not really a waste to you.
    You should video tape it and document the results.

Again, like everyone else said you're most likely going to just pass out.
    Any time I've ever ate more than 5 grams in edibles, a few firecrackers, I just get incredibly sleepy and pass out, then wake up hours later and I'm still high and still feel cracked out lol

5. #28 LuxTenebris, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Yup.

I've never eaten a 1oz edible, but I've eaten 3grams of hash, and what SIRSOG explained is exactly what will happen.

You will puke for HOURS

You will be pale as a ghost

You'll be tripping balls

Guarantee you, that is exactly what will happen.

6. #29 CaliOGKush, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Have fun going insane, getting sick and/or coma-sleeping for your entire 4 day vacation.

Would I do it if given the opportunity? I would have to against better judgement, it sounds incredible.

A dispensary over here sells whole cakes which are supposed to put you out with one slice, i've been wanting to try it out, I probably will, a good amount of edibles around here have done nothing for me.

You should eat a 1/4th, you always have close to a O left if you're not high enough, you most likely will be.

7. def video tape the experience o:

8. You're going to puke.

Pass out.

Wake up from puking.

Pass out.

Wake up from puking

Pass out.

Pray it will end.

Puke some more.

Pass out. for 11 hours.

9. man make some hash and make a single dose brownie or some shit... if youre really gonna do it thats both awesome and fucking dumb, either way, have fun. and i guess youre not losing naything if youre getting a free ounce, though it could be put to better use. either way, enjoy the herb.

10. Did he say you had to be awake? Eat that bitch before you go sleep and stay asleep for a few days, wake up a munch out. Then get free weed.

11. man i would tottaly do it and the most ive ever smoked was about 0.8 grams. i freaking love being high as crap cant do anything kinda stoned.
    only problem is youd have to take like a month t break to get back to normal. thats the only con i could see out of this!
    omg i wanna have that 1 oz. brownie now haha, stoned as fuck right now too off a cigarette packed of weed, so im guessing 0.8.
    but even with my low tolerance id prob do it anyways, not like the cannabis is going to hurt you and you cant OD on it so do it bro!

12. I'd probably cook a quarter into the brownie and save the rest to smoke, so as not to waste the rest. It will probably be hard to get that much THC int a small amount of butter, and your body can't process that much THC at one time. You should make a decent amount of brownies (5 or 6) then keep eating them in increments to keep yourself high for hours and hours.

13. Enjoy your new tolerance...

14. make 28 grams into bho then boom shaka laka:hippie:

15. If you can do it I think you might sleep for at least a day

16. Lmao you would have like a half pound of butter in one brownie. sounds like a great idea! :rolleyes: You would shit your brains out while your'e higher than girraffe balls. Trust me buddy, way too much butter can do some pretty unexpected things to you