28 Weeks and 28 Days later?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by holy kush, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Love these two, what did ya'll think?

2. Cool movies lol fast zombies

damn man :bolt:

3. I do like the movies, freaks me out a bit. I would not want those muthafuckas chasing me :laughing:

4. the opening scene of 28 weeks is so awesome running across that big ass field getting chased by zombies

5. Kinda takes away the appeal of living in a zombie apocalypse lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I watch these every couple of years. wish there were more decent zombie movies and i didn't have to do repeats.. My favourites land of the dead! I dont think many people liked it but I sure did! It's about a settlement long after the initial zombie outbreak, switches things up a little!

7. I like the lawnmower scene at the end of dead alive!

8. #9 emf3rd, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Contrary to most other people I've talked to, I actually found 28 Days to be pretty damn boring compared to 28 Weeks and would pick the latter to watch nearly every time. I'm not sure why exactly, I just found the pacing to be really off for the first one and it didn't fill me with that sense of adrenaline induced dread that the sequel achieved. I know a lot of people prefer the original, and I can understand why. I love the idea behind it (comatose patient wakes up after initial zombie outbreak and learns to cope) and all but it just wasn't executed as well as it could have been.

@ Old School Smoker: Dead Alive is THE best zombie movie ever made HANDS DOWN and if ya'll haven't seen that shit you best get on that.

9. I loved both of them, but the first one was my favorite! 28 Days Later moved more slowly, but it had such a build up that when the climax hit, it was freaking intense. Sunshine was another one that Danny Boyle did, it's worth the watch as well.