Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

28 grams bubble hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by superdank123, Aug 31, 2011.

1. #1 superdank123, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    bubble hash- Like a piece of dark chocolate but when you break it open, the inside it has a nice layer of light brown to it. It felt hard, but it was soft enough where you can pull chunks off. Really awesome When I first got it, it smelled a little bit fruity with that fresh patty smell. Incredible. stuff was gooey/crumbly in texture like you would expect from a good hash Subtle fresh hash smell.Normal sized bong hit of this stuff was not harsh (harsher than an equivalent weed hit though). Exhaling was pure heaven, you could taste the THC on the smoke. Wonderful hashy taste.Just straight to the head and body with a heavy narcotic feeling that just takes over whatever you are doing

088.JPG

101.JPG

098.JPG

077.JPG

2. wow, just wow, i smoke bubble frequently but i have never got my hands on an oz of it. Did you make it or buy it and if so, how much trimmings did it take to make and/or how much did you pay for it.

I got 5grams of Amnesia Bubble Hash at the moment.

3. yes i bought it

4. Blacky!

What was the source?

Edit - Nvm you said you bought it so you probably don't know

5. how much does an ounce of bubble hash go for?

6. source i know its american made hash not imports like most shit also i know this guy i get it from knows growers so ya this is proble made from trim but its so dankk

7. That is so awesome it's retarded dude.. +Rep

8. this smokes so good suchh a lemon tasting hash

9. wow! that is a lot of bubble! Have a good time with that man, how much it run you?

10. thx bro :D

11. Damn man nice. An o of bubble hash...that's awesome. How much did it cost you?

12. Yo dude I think we have the same laptop! tight hash too!

look at the grooves around the keypad :p

[​IMG]

13. Looks like dog poop :p

But awesome pickup!

14. ya dude its some great poo;)

15. daaamn I'd do some crazy things to have that much hash haha

16. #16 T3H B3AR, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Elaborate? Just for shits and giggles

17. oh ya hashy goodness.

18. How much it cost you?

19. 5 bills