28 Days Flowering but no Buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thenoblegrower, Jun 4, 2012.

1. #1 thenoblegrower, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
    This is only affecting 1 of 4, and this one was topped in veg only once and has since sprouted 2 main branches with 2 extra super long side branches that are half the size of the main 2.

I also had to use the double potting method for several reasons so now it sits in 2/3s of another 5 gallon pot. The roots are still white and healthy and growing into their 2nd pot rather nicely, I have noticed a few inches gained on the plant overall because originally I thought I only had 3 real good branches from it, it's turned into a complete bushy monster since putting it in double pot just no buds forming...white hairs all over the place on even the mini branches.

Nutes:
    Fox Farms Open Sesame (Finished using)
    Fox Farms Beastie Blooms(1st dose 6/1/11)
    Fox Farms Cha-Ching(not used yet)
    Dyna Gro Bloom (Has had this arbitrarily only twice)
    Good ol' water

The fox farms combined only make up close of 1g it's some mini-packs I bought not the whole bottle so plan is not to use them all the way out and mainly use Dyna-gro.

Reason I throw in good ol water is because this girl also tends to dry out quicker than the others and pot gets light feeling before my in between feeding of every 3 days.

Pics are all of the 1 in question. I have checked it everyday and there are no balls to be seen so it's certainly not hermie, I honestly didn't mark what strain this was but I only used three different ones and since I'm unable to determine it like the others the closest it looks like is Sannies Anesthesia, as I only used that New Blue Diesel and Seedsman Narkush, I have 4 total and the 3 I have that are doing fine luckily are 1 of each.

The one that hasn't bloomed looks like Ana, same leaf structure.

I'm also noticing that the fan leaf branches are turning purple-ish like they have been bruised and these are the ones I have been moving out of the way for all the inner growth to get better light penetration , is this from bending it like that or something worse?

I also accidentally snapped one today when I moved it so yeah thats great [​IMG] ....any idea why this 8-10 week strain ALL are Indicas/Indica Hybrids.

Attached Files:

2. Its probably just the strain,give it some time

3. i waited almost 6 full weeks. give it 2 more weeks. if nothing. chop it, or do what i did. just leave the stalk intact with a couple branches. saves, space and if it buds, hey!, you gotta winner. if not, then you have a nice plant that can also be used as art decor. LMFAO

4. Check for light leaks.

5. Or check if in the night is some light in your grow box

6. I've checked and I don't have any light leaks I have them getting their darkness actually at night time dawn here isn't until 6:12 am and they are off from 7:45 pm to 7:45 am, a little crack of dawn isn't hurting them could it? Ive been in there at dawn and it's not AS dark as it is at PM times but still no direct light is hitting them

7. you will need to force it to flower. put it in 24 hours of darkness then go 12/12

8. yeah 24-48 hours dark. then 12/12 should pop it into flower. odd it didn't go regularly though. wierd

9. check run off ph mite be locked out but just wait and wait she will burst good luck