Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by marcusclarkus, Oct 5, 2008.

1. That's sick. It looks like she rips hard too.

2. Nice homemade.

3. thats badass for real you need to sell those make some killer money i bet if you got some awesome looking vases

4. Hot glue is better than epoxy in that situation. Then you can remove the slide if you want, to replace it or clean or whatever.

5. i did this too! I need a new downstem at the moment though

[​IMG]

I like yours more though, clear is awesome. plus you got gong.

Attached Files:

6. Eh that would give it that homemade feel which I was trying to avoid. I hate all that glue/plastic/metal nonsense people waste their time with. I tried to use as little epoxy as possible and I feel like the hot glue wouldn't stay put. It's not that hard to clean anyway.

nice job Chronimac

7. hahahahaha i love it, paintballers are some of the most crafty bastards then when they start smoking weed, its like Einstein being hit with the thought of gravity.

+ rep for sure!

8. im not usualy a big fan of homemade smoking devices but i have to hand it to you, this is something most people could make that looks very effective. good form. :O

9. haha for real, I was always more interested in tinkering with paintball guns than actually playing. When I quit paintball and later on started smoking, it pretty much carried over.

And I think you mean Newton not Einstein ;)

10. I have a question about how you did this:

1) How long is the down stem that you used in this home made piece?

Also, I went to Home Depot and got a set of drill bits that are for cutting glass, which I incidentally tested out on some shitty glass I bought at a salvation army store just to practice drilling with them and it works remarkably well. I wanted to know, did you start out small, like with the 1/8 piece and then move up, and if so, what was the final drill bit you ended up using before you knew the hole was the right size?

I am going purchase my diffuser before I begin drilling to see how wide around the hole needs to be, thats why I ask.

Thanks for the primo guide by the way!

11. dude u have the bong from grandma's boy...where did u get that?

12. OK, so due to inspiration, a little patience, and some saved up funds, I was able to duplicate to an extent this guide so everyone can see what is possible when following the instructions that were given. The results are more than I expected.

I will post pictures in a few days as I load them to my pc, stay tuned....

13. how much would u price the dremel thing and the bit at? and can i just get them @ home depot?

14. nice milks man

15. Awesome homemade...that came out perfectly...I'm about to turn this glass antique eyedropper/vase into an ashcatcher..we should put our pieces together when I'm done :p

[​IMG]

16. I found a glass alchohol bottle like that on the counter the other day and now I see this. I need to get on making this bong :)

17. yeah you can get it at home depot, probably between $50 and $75. Not really worth it if you're only going to be using it for this project, but it's a pretty versatile tool so it's good to own

SBena86- haha sick eyedropper

18. best homemade ive seen in awhile. im looking into this