270 watt ufo led/2x 150watt hps side lighting/100watt CFL closet grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Will420chitwn, Jan 26, 2019.

1. As you can see my set up is weird. It's my first grow and I'm growing from a bag seed. This plant sprouted about 4.5 weeks ago and I transplanted from a solo cup to 3.5 gallon pot in which I intend to keep til hopefully it produces a harvest. I did top the plant as well and seems I did it correctly. There is a lotta growth on lower parts of plant, almost too much, should I defoliate? My first grow and any input will help. It's 3degrees outside so humidity is a problem

Ffof soil
    270watt ufo led
    4x various wattage CFL (50 watt in all)
    2x 100/150 watt hps (each side of plant) heavy fixtures and I have no straps
    82 degree day/ 66-70degree light off

Attached Files:

2. Looks good. It's going to do that since you topped it, completely normal. Slowly clean up the bottom of the plant. You could probably cut some now but I wouldn't go crazy. They can take some stress in veg. Look up scrog technique. If it's your first grow the most important thing is having the right ph of water you use. If not you'll have probs. And when it starts budding it'll stretch like crazy depending on strain, keep that in mind

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Do u have to ph bottled distilled water?

4. That's what I use. But it's good to check the ph of it to make sure it's good to keep using. They have drops or kits you can by for cheap. And instead of scrog id look up LST method probably better for your setup

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Ok cool. I appreciate it. It's hard to get any type of info where I live from other growers. YouTube and stuff only teaches u so much. Thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  6. What do you need? I’m local

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Genetics?

8. Yea...where u at

• Like Like x 1