27 new sprouts...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Not Registered, Apr 21, 2003.

1. A friend and I have exactly 27 new sprouts, but we are both nOObs to growing so I have a couple of questions:

1. Are there any pests that will attack the plants? If so, how do we take care of the fuckers?

2. Does miracle grow or any other growing enhancer affect the high it gives you?

3. Is it better to have them in pots or in the ground?

4. How long does it take for them to be 'smokable'?

If you have any other suggestions/tips please let me know. :)

2. You have to tell a little more about it. Are they outside or inside?

3. have a read at the guide and then see if it answers your questions......Peace out......Sid
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v down here

4. Thanks Sid. I'll take a look at it. :)

5. wat r u doing growing when u dont even know when u can smoke it? cmon man dont make us look bad do ur research

6. i beleive he knows when it's smokeable, he just doesn't know how long the growth cycle will take from seed to harvest and drying!......Peace out.....Sid

7. I was wondering how long it would take for it to start budding, and how would that make you look bad?!

8. I do believe he is doing a wonderful job a making himself look bad.

If I'm not mistaken this forum is for everybody who has questions or comments on growing whether they are new or pros. However, thank you for your intelligent commentary and obvious grammatical genious.

9. My thoughts exactly...