260 w quantum board Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MarriedToMaryJ, Sep 15, 2017.

• Like Like x 4
  1. Looking good man nice full colas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Those are fucking beautiful! My 288 boards just showed up today. Going to buy drivers next week. Heat sinks are already here as well. Could only afford to build 2 of them right now. Will be building 2 more soon tho. Think I'm going to run different k rating in the flower tent than just solid 3000

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ty. My QB (3000K)+ Cob (3500K)setup is working quite well.
    And i just bought 4 120QB on amazon for $120

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. I hope I can get some buds like that with these QB boards.

5. As long as the genetic side of it is covered with your clones/seeds then these lights can't fail.
    I look at my second grow pictures this morning and yesterday and thought there's nothing different other than these lights and the difference in the pictures are huge in fact it's embarrassing

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sweet! My drivers should be here sometime next week. Genetics are golden. Will be growing mostly lsd and karamelo. Few ak-47 tossed in when there is room.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm running a 3500k qb260 next to a 3k for flower. Both have 304 boards. I like the 3500k. It's brighter. It's just me but I like the light better then the more yellowish 3k.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hey guys just a little update on my rainmaker ladies!!!
    Can you guys believe that it's day 11 since I've put them in the solo cup and there not even that big.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    So far I just have these 2 rainmakers but I'm popping the ninjafruit today.

9. Update
    I'm trying a new way of germination with my ninja fruit. I'm going to
    Leave them in the wine glass for 24 hours Vader og style and then paper towel method for another 24 hours.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. This is what works best for me personally. I find using distilled water helps also.

Smotly

• Like Like x 1
  11. I just plant them in Jiffy plant starter sets from walmart. I'm about 95% successful.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I used to use the Jiffy peat pellets for my clones for many years. Worked great.

Smotly

• Like Like x 3
  13. The lil rainmakers Comin on up and I got the ninja fruit germinating right now. Wonder how many females I will get from this pack.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Do you have any recommendations for acquiring good genetic seeds? Or just pick the ones that yield the best and same them to clone? Also those quantum boards look amazing and I think the heat sink is less than or just about 2.5 feet that's crazy all that light with passive cooling

15. The qb260 is only about 24" long x 8 1/2" wide. They're way smaller then you expect.

I mostly just get given good clones that have already proven to be good plants. If you are looking for a really good version of a strain you have to pop like 6-10 seeds, grow them all at least to late veg and then pick the best plant.

People don't realize that each seed is a different plant even in the same strain.

16. Yeah I understand that everyone is unique and will all grow different like us. Thank you one more question do you know of any discount codes I can use on growlights.com for the HLG-600?

17. #218 Or_Gro, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    dup

18. Interesting.

19. #220 Or_Gro, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Hit the reply by accident. In the subforum i usually post in, “dup” usually gets a post deleted.

Anyway, i’ve appreciated a lot of qb threads that you participated in. Your 15 oz single plant grow (in a 3.5 gal bucket) convinced me to move from Kinds (which have treated me well) to two timber 48Sams (coming this week, helluva price diff vs hlg 550s, seems better layout/spacing too). Gonna map PPFD with my apogee when they arrive, will post in Timber 48sams vs HLG 550 V2 Pricing

Thanks

• Like Like x 1