Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

25yo and have Never smoked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bobbobby_181, Aug 2, 2013.

1. As the title says, I am 25 years old and have never smoked or have even been around weed before.  I have a great job that conducts in random drug testing.  You get NO notice, the nurse comes to get you and takes you to the office to get your urine sample.   My life is really hectic right now, I stay stressed and have zero motivation for anything outside of work.  I just want to relax one day and try marijuana to see if it relaxes me and makes my stress dissapear for that day anyway.   I have read the more body fat the longer it stays in your system, I am about 260lbs very slow metabalism although I weight train 3-4 days a week.  I just want some outside oppinions on what would you do...I can NOT risk losing my job...So what would you guys do?

2. i'm confused on why you even bothered asking...you answered it within your post. you just said you get random drug tests and you can't lose your job, so don't smoke.

3. #3 Tree Burner, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013

Not smoke....obviously.

4. #4 Froz3n, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    Dont live stressed out man, smoke the devils lettuce until you overdose in an alley way

5. You need to find a new job that is less stressful

6. Don't risk losing your job for it, if you don't even know whether you'll enjoy it.   

7. To be honest, you don't really sound happy. It sounds like your job is quite stressful, and if you feel you need to resort to weed just to feel relaxed, then it sounds like you need to work some stuff out first, which might include changing careers. It's quite easy to say that from my perspective, but if you can do it, that's what I suggest.

8. If you're job is important don't smoke until you can do so responsibly

9. Dude. That blows. Take a vacation then try it.

10. It should tell you something that your job is so bad, that you want to risk losing it just to feel good for one day.

11. start looking around for a better job. you dont have to quit but who knows you may find something better for you. other wise, how frequent is the random testing?

how many times have you been tested VS how long have you worked there?

12. if you really really really want to try it, smoke weed right after the drug test. i believe smoking once will only stay in your body at least for a week, but i don't know if im right.

3-4 days probably but why try it just to find out you like it.....when you can't do it anymore.

it's true you can never miss what you never had, but i mean if they take the drug tests frequently [ie: maybe every other week?] and randomly, then he can just smoke everytime after he takes the drug test [as said before, considering there is about 3-4 days for the body to clean itself].

15. A lot of people say you don't get high the first time you smoke so it really might not be worth it. If the tests were scheduled it would be different but unless you want to bring fake pee to work everyday I wouldn't risk it. Weed is great for relaxation and is soothing but its not worth throwing away a job. You should consider meditation, its known to relieve stress and help you relax.

16. Try to take a week off if possible thatll be enough time

17. I say do it. Mary will lead you down a new path and she undeniably holds the key to the door of new opportunity, listen and trust her insights and watch greatness unfold that the future beholds for you. 

18. Gibbs Rule #13;  Never let Cannabis interfer with your family or job.

If you are being drug tested then Cannabis would interfer with your job. So no, DO NOT SMOKE!

You might want to take heed to the posts that suggest that you might need a change of jobs.

19. Well if you try it just drink alot of water after and you should be fine!!

You hear that 2-4 weeks is the normal for marijuana to leave the system (That is for heavy smokers)

People can get it out in alot less time!

Also the first time doesnt always get you high...

Ya man, you might get to find out what it's like to not be able to pay your bills or have a place to stay because you can't pay rent.

Watch the greatness unfold indeed, lol