Goombas cannabis collection

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by goombamario, May 3, 2016.

1. Looks Fantastic Well Done Bud!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Been following from beginning.... looks great brother! How noisy was your light that you used? Seems like results were great, but didn't know if that was any issue

3. Thank you man, the lights fans are really quiet kind of just a small hum in the back ground, i kept a normal fan blowing 24/7 on it aswell though but just with the light its not loud

• Like Like x 2
  4. So total dry weight and after being trimmed up it weighs 153.7 grams, or 5.5 oz. 4 plants under a 250 watt in a 3 foot by 2 foot high space, is this a good yield?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I think it's good. 5oz is a lot of weed.

My one Scrog plant got me over 103grams under 400watts.

6. For the small size it is a good yield considering you don't have much vertical space to work with.
    The next grow you do you can probably up the total yield to around 180g with the xp gained from this grow. I have yielded 250-60 out of a 0.8mx0.8m with some chinese led's.
    Every grow you will get better at eyeballing any plant needs/deficiencies and as a result your total yields should increase.

Well done on your grow now enjoy the sweet haze of victory :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Noob question, why?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Did you had any odor leaks in the room the tent was in?

9. Hell yeah dude thank you for helping me through man and for the words of encouragement if i could i would give ya a fat ass nug of this haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. It was in my living room, my apartments pretty small and i smoke freely in here all the time so it was a little hard to tell. When i would get home from work it wouldn't smell when i walked in, only faintly started to during the last like 2 weeks and it was a strong odor within a 3 foot radius of the tent as of about week 5

• Like Like x 1
  11. Congrats Looks great, incredible yields!!starting a grow box grow with similar dimensions one question I have did you use any nutes if so what nutes did you use im sorry if you already answered this

12. Yeah i used general hydros flora trio and cal mag, i fed nutrients every day

13. #153 Nabo, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    Thanks man! And that was with or without carbon filter? Thanks again!

14. No problem man and that was with no filter or anything to scrub the smell

• Like Like x 1
  15. Heres an outdoor grow my dad anually does with my bro, these plants are easily 10 ft tall fuckin massive image.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  16. Man that's nice. Lots of eyes available around there though. Is security a non issue over there?

17. The reason you do not count the first week of 12/12 lighting is because the plants have not yet changed in tho the cycle of flowering and are still in veg mode. Only after about a week to 10 days will the plant to begin to show the signs of flowering and then you can start the clock, otherwise you will cutting you plat without giving the full flowering time required.

18. Gotcha, thank you sir

19. Well as far as legality it is totaly legal lol but yeah im in the bay area california, alot of people grow weed and there is alot of it

• Like Like x 2
  20. That is awesome and no random corner thugs jumping fences to rip people off? Man living in the 3rd world really blows sometimes...