Goombas cannabis collection

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by goombamario, May 3, 2016.

1. So this started happening, its very minimal and only on maybe 4 leaves but what is it?? Light burn?? The hottest it gets is 82, it started happening imidiatley after i flushed, could it be sever nute burn ? image.jpeg

2. Damn I should use led[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Yeah i hear hps is good too but my space is really small so i went with cooler and more power efficient

• Like Like x 1
  4. ive got hps and led. i think LEd is waaaaaay better lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Should i ph the water i use to flush before harvest??

6. I know its not the best pic but if anyone could some how tell from it, how do these trichs look? image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. lookin good. some are still clear. if that was mine id consider harvesting it this weekend

8. These nugs are frosty, big and dense as a rock, i have started flushing them and will harvest around august 13th. 3 out of 4 plants should be ready by that time but the banji haze may need to go an extra week and a half or so. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. So the buds are starting grow long skinny tips from the tops and sides of the nugs as you can see the tip of this nug is really skinny and it seems to be getting pointer and longer, not fatter. Is this normal ? image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. I dunno. It looks really good though

11. So alot of the bud is turning purple!! These werent purple strains either, should i let them go a little longer and get a nice purp image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  12. lookin good in here man. I do a solid 10 day flush and I see my plants turn from pure greens to dark purples. I think they'd be fine to go a few more days for some more color/flavor.

The way the buds are starting to tower looks like an early sign of foxtailing. Alot of plants will start to do this at the end of their cycle. Another cause of it is heat...but I don't see any heat stress on the leaves.

can you get a pic in normal light to show the true colors coming out?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Here is is with just my camera flash, temps never go over 82 either image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  14. very nice..those purple edges will continue to spread further into the leaves and the calyx's will darken...I bet the underside looks beautiful too. I know when I trim my gdp, holding the branch upside down as I trim, I often stop to admire the soft pinks and purples on the undersides of the leaves.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I plan on doing 24-48hrs of darkness, but one of plants needs a little longer to finish but i cant just take it out, will it be okay if it sits for 2 days with no light and then goes another week or so ???

16. i would say that it wouldnt be a good idea

• Like Like x 1
  17. I second that

18. Okay haha thanks ill just pull the other ones out and stick em in a dark room

• Like Like x 1
  19. The last 12 hours of light they will get before being Put in the dark for 2 days and getting chopped down, i will being pulling the 3 out tomorrow and take some full body pics of em before they go into their final sleep image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ok guys its been a long journey but i finaly cut my babies.. All of them, i tried taking the 3 out i was planning on putting into darkness but their branches snapped under their own weight and the one i was planning on leaving for another week did the same so i just cut them. Now for the dry and cure, i plan on letting them sit out for 1 week and then jar them

I have learned alot about growing this being my first run, next time i plan on growing a single indica dominant strain in a 5 gal pot and scrogging the hell out of it, i was told awhile ago that i would get more bud from a single plant in a 5 gal rather than 4 plants in 2 gallons so i would like to see, also having 4 plants in there was terrible and a single plant would be so much easier to handle.

Im satisfied with the quality and density/bulk of these colas and thank you all who have helped me through this !! I will post final dry weight and some bud shots when it has finished drying
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6