Goombas cannabis collection

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by goombamario, May 3, 2016.

1. Thanks man :)

2. So on monday it will be 5 weeks of flower, here are the 3 different strains i have growing with their nugshots the best i could get them. Total of 4 plants 2 are the blue dream hybrid and then 1 d-diesel and 1 banji haze. Its looking like the blue dream will be finishing first, followed by the diesel, banji is looking far out still as it is sativa dominant. The diesel is looking frosty af :p
    How do they look????

Banji Haze image.jpeg

Blue dream hybrid image.jpeg

D- Diesel image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  3. No Deficiency's and No Burn you would have thought you have been doing this for a while : )

Looks good man

4. Thank you man, so i tilted one of the pots a tiny bit and underneath it i saw these little tiny white bugs moving around, they were white as a sheet of paper. This was like 2 weeks ago and nothing bad has happened i dont see them in the coco or on the plant anywhere just a few of them underneath the pots, any idea what these are ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. could be springtails or root aphids.
    Springtails move really quick and usually run around the base of the stem or around the pot.
    Root aphids will eat at the roots and hurt the plant. To check for root aphids wait a few minutes after you water and carefully look/dig around on the top layer of soil. They are very hard to see and will climb to the top and go back under the surface. You really have to stare for a bit to look for them...cuz they're tiny and disappear quick. Good luck.

6. So i am getting a little bit of burnt tips, only on 2 colas out of all of them, i plan on flushing in 2-3 weeks anyways which means i would continue feeding them for 3 more weeks before flushing for 2. Should i just continue to feed daily or cut it down to every other day or less??? image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coco builds up salts steadily over time and retains these salts which can in course increase the ec of the medium in your pots.
    I would recommend using some ph balanced water with a little molasses or table sugar(the very tip of the spoon) in a gallon jug and flush them through. The sugar breaks down the salt bonds and helps the salt leach away. If you have an ec meter it is easy to determine once the job is done.
    I would flush with about the same pot size worth of water to enure that most of the excess salts have been removed.

Once that is all done you can then give them a standard watering of nutrients mix and you will be right back on track once more : )

8. I would look at your plants but as this is not your journal and this looks like a blatant thread hijack I will pass.

• Like Like x 1
  9. duuuuuuude id motorboat that

10. Forsure i will start that tonight, should i do it more than once with the sugar water?

• Like Like x 2
  11. So this plant has like 80% orange hairs i believe the top colas are nearly all orange and the bottom nugs have a little white still on the top. I bought a jewlers loup but i cant see close enough i think some of them are cloudy??? Idk should i start the two week flush on this one ?? And is it possible for two of the same strains that are the same age for one to finish first?? image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  12. It depends How long have you gone without flushing so far. I generally flush out extra salts once every week to 10 days but there are others who only flush once a month ect.

AS far as your plant finishing faster than another this is indeed possible. I do not look at the hairs as they do not give the complete picture rather the trichs. I like to start the flushing process once I can see some of the trichs are starting to turn amber but others prefer a harder mind hitting toke and harvest when they turn cloudy. You could do your self a little experiment and harvest the one before the other and then evaluate them to see which is more to your tastes.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Remember there is not right or wrong when it comes to determining when to harvest based on preferences, I harvested an Hawaiian snow early at week 10 or so when the trichs were completely clear and let me tell you it was some hard hitting brain rape sativa, Since then I prefer a bit more amber in them as your brain doesn't feel like its going to explode.

14. Haha yeah i think me and my girl prefer the more relaxing watch a movie and eat high, which i believe is when the trichs start to turn amber, i wanted to try and get em when it was cloudy though but this damn jewlers loup just isnt good enough. It shouldnwork fine to see amber trichs since its a whole nother color so i guess i will have to do that

• Like Like x 2
  15. Just set your camera to macro mode and zoom in on your pc. Its what I do

• Like Like x 1
  16. yup thats what i do to. i have a galaxy s5. macro mode is caller called "magnifier" in the add widget thing.

17. I was just posting up some pics couldn't be fucked starting a thread lol, the plants are looking nice

18. I flush once every 14 days when in flower, but I personally would feed about 5 more days then start flush

19. not sure what motorboating is? its only my second indoor grow lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. This is the thread you are looking for **No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**
    I mean why clutter up anothers thread with your grow? This thread is in micro grows.... 2 x 600w doesn't even belong here rather the indoor section.

• Like Like x 1