250w hps grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ninjaturtle, Nov 28, 2011.

1. hahaha thatd be fitting, and one then one right next to it killing itself with a gunsho to the head cause a no smoking sign... story of my life so far

2. does that scale say 18g or 18oz?

3. I'm sure it's 18 grams.

4. this photo is kind of misleading. the scale looks very big in the scale of the photo.

Would this be considered a "micro-grow"?

5. Well wouldn't all basement and/or closet grows be micro? But than again their are people like Loki who really take the work micro seriously.

6. haha its grams brahdahh, just cut down the last plant. its hanging right now. got like over a 100 wet grams. some seriously nice looking nugs from it. just got back from boston n been at work so ive been busy ill put some pics up lata

7. wow, that's really cool.

i don't think all indoor grows are micro grows, though. i think you have to be trying to do a micro grow.

8. I think this actually may be the way to go for me from now on, being that I'm in a smaller space.

How exciting to discover new things.

Swami Ninjaturtle inspires creation!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

9. A micro grow is like a stealth n meant to be small grow right? This was jus a 3 plant 250w hps first timer grow. But yea this method is pretty easy n worked fine for me. Heres some pics of what i just harvested from my last plant. Saw some amber trichs so i decided to take it down. I feel like i waited the perfect time this harvest. Wet weight in the pics

ForumRunner_20111228_192130.png

ForumRunner_20111228_192307.png

ForumRunner_20111228_192231.png

ForumRunner_20111228_192345.png

10. ninjaturtle,

can you post some pictures of the jars you use when curing? thanks, man.

11. new pictures of post-drying/post-curing action!!!

c'mon, mang!