250w hps grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ninjaturtle, Nov 28, 2011.

1. so i still got my dj short blueberry goin, n i figured everytime i water this thing its gonna be a full flushing. wait till its dry n just flush again.... till it looses its chlorophyll n get reeel clean so it has a really nice smoke to it, is there such thing as too much flushing, like the way ill be doin it?

2. with a 250W HPS you may want to look into tying the plant down and making the canopy flat (scrog) to increase light exposure

3. #64 ninjaturtle, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    [quote name='"Cannaculus"']with a 250W HPS you may want to look into tying the plant down and making the canopy flat (scrog) to increase light exposure[/quote]

Even tho its so far along in flower? definetly a great method i plan on using in the future... if its cool to scrog it now ima tie it down right now for sure its in there all by itself with the 250

4. Haha i feel like this is retarded for some reason

ForumRunner_20111215_232209.png

ForumRunner_20111215_232154.png

5. well you can wast all that light. and you can always use more bud. so i couldn't imagine why this would be retarded.:hello:

6. it just looks dumb with green rope tied all ova it. so ur sayin these buds will really keep stretchin n get more dense from the age and size its at?

7. yeah, they grow the most during the last couple weeks so the more light the better especially for the buds in the middle of the plant.

8. niceeee then thanks for the advice, hopefully those side nugs get as big n thick as the cola +reps for u buddy

9. so...swami ninjaturtle. your house stinks, isn't it?

10. haha wat does swami mean? i see it all ova the site but i dont kno what that means. hows its goin with the new kid bro? +rep for being a new dad and following my grow all the way. i feel like it kinda smells but i dont notice it cause i live in it. i did make some cannabutta last night after work n that stunk up the house real nice. i lost like half of the butta tho cause i was pourin that shit into a tupperware container n it had a hole in it n it leaked everywhere.... wtf such a mess

11. Making canna utter sucks balls! And you never get as much as you drop in. Canna butters just a touchy subject for me cause for people like us that have no real way of tell how much your consuming you can really go over board. Especially when your waiting for that shit to hit you. I've been uncomfortably high way to many times on my own edibles.

12. it means leader. it can also mean he who chooses the path less chosen. it can also mean those who have taken vows. or those who have discarded material things for more meaningful pursuits.

often it stands in front of another name, i.e. Swami Prem Gaffar

13. Haha deep. Thanks dude

14. I flushed that one week ago n again that night. Prob gonna give it anotha 2 weeks or so. Its gettin super dense.

15. Anyways my two plants are all in there jars curing. No great dank smell from them or anything its kinda fluffyish but still great crystals all ova them. My girl smoked a b load n said it was harsh then went back to sour diesel from the dispense, haha. The pics show the weight. Ill post the harvest of the last plant wen i chop. n Thanks for watchin haha

ForumRunner_20111217_230904.png

ForumRunner_20111217_230920.png

ForumRunner_20111217_231007.png

ForumRunner_20111217_231035.png

Attached Files:

16. Awesome man! How long did you dry for?

I always dry for 5 day then clip into jars and burp 3 times a day till the hay smell is gone then just let them sit and usually they get their dank smell.

17. thanks i cant wait to smell this stuff at its finest. yea it was full 5 days of hangin. that corked octopuss jar is stuffed with great looking shake super crystally. havnt figured out what i should do with it... might just start making hash or somethin n save up a bunch of it. i cant wait till i can smoke im goin absafuckin lootly crazy not smokin bud. there has got to be a way to beat a random on the spot drug test without wearin a fake fuckin bag of piss that could break on me n look like i fake pissed myself in front of hundreds of people or not heat up to the right temp. fuck fuck fuck just like a pill u pop right then and in 30 min. tops it makes u pee clean without a trace of a cleansing product. if anyone knows of a way just please let me kno. i realllllyyyy wanna get high, on anotha note, sweetleef, about how long till the hay smell goes away??

18. #80 Sweet Leaf Trim, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    It really depend on if you dried it long enough, if you flushed it well enough and if the place you had it had complete darkness a majority of the time, because the hay smell is the break down of the chlorophyll, so the less you have the faster the bud gets it's smell. I flushed my last soil grow for about 21-25 day they started turning really fucking yellow and some of the bud tips were even yellow and when i chopped them there was hardly any wait until my drying closet smelled dank.

This when we need an emoticon that smells some dank bud looks up thanks god and falls flat on it's emoticon butt and passes out from dankness! lol

SO IF ANY MOD's ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

thank you.