250w hps grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ninjaturtle, Nov 28, 2011.

1. i use "go box", which has EVERYFUCKINGTHING seed to harvest, 100% organic and cheap (around $35).

If you DO go with this, I recommend getting a couple of pipettes to measure more easily.

2. Sounds good n cheap but its prob only enough for like one grow. If its all organic like that do u still have to flush at the end?

3. My sample curing n lookin dank. Still a little wet but a lot dryer, .8g's

ForumRunner_20111129_223723.png

ForumRunner_20111129_223749.png

ForumRunner_20111129_223823.png

Kinda wanna kill myself not bein able to smoke this... Hate my job. I hate bitchin bout it non stop too. It pisses me off that way too.

4. Heres a striped pic of my setup

ForumRunner_20111129_225722.png

ForumRunner_20111129_230125.png
    Any suggestions? The dehumidifier in a good spot there?

5. it should be enough for a couple, maybe 3. i'm curious though (because i've never used anything else), how much would another kind of nute regiment cost for a single grow (or two)?

when i was at the hydro store i saw big bottles that were 17/18 a piece! and that's only for one kind of nute!

...i would like to figure out what's best, you know?

6. ...yea, on the feeding schedule it says to not feed the last week. i guess it's because of taste or something.

7. yo sachid im diggin the ron paul stuff haha

8. He's our only hope of being able to smoke, man. these other fucking fascists aren't even talking about it. he, on the other hand comes out and says it!

9. ya for some reason (neva been into politricks) i stayed up late last night watchin ron paul videos and readin shit about him, he sounds awesome and ridiculously sensible. Dont kno if sources r legit but im hearin he is a real threat this year in the running. i think i probably get more involved and actually follow shit and go out n vote. i think now of all times we really need a good leader not a choice of douche bag or turd sandwitch to fuck things up. im definetly gonna register as republican n vote for this dude

10. you've made baby jesus very happy.

but, seriously...this is the kind of candidate that deserves public office. what you just said is the opitimy of what it means to get people excited about due fuckin' process. and yet, people are still thinking about voting for these assholes that don't really have a lick of common sense!

11. girlfriend smoked some of the finally cured/dried sample n she said it was pretty could. shes toweling out right now, i feel successful

12. nice. I think she'll be happier with the final product, though.

13. Ya for sure. The sour bubbles nugs rnt growin as big as i hoped for but r still super dense n frosty as shit. I cant smell any of my buds but if i touch the leavs of the sour bubbles its the most amaizing ganj ive eva smelled.

14. Just flushed out the sour bubbles n the sour aliens. Ill be feedin them some unsulfated molasses with water from now on. I have 17 days till i go to boston for xmas. Ill prob harvest in 2wks sooner if i feel like it. Then thatll leave me just enough time to be around while they hang. Then start to cure. I got some packets from the hedshop today for free that keep 67% humidity in a jar while curing. The dude said it works pretty good. Has anyone used these? Anyway i hope these buds mature enough in time. Some pics lata its not workin right now

15. We want pictures NOW swami ninjaturtle!!!!

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

16. wtf this site isnt letting me upload pics.... i thot it was just my phone. watever, well shits looking nice n frosty anyways. the molasses definetly smells nice with the plants

17. this week has been one long "sesh" in your words. my son came into the world last night, i scored some free "crippie" AND schwag.

18. nice brudda congrats on ur baby boy.:hello:and the weed:D

19. hahaha just noticed u call good bud crippie, haha thats what they calle dit in costa rica. cept i thot they were callin it creepy ha

20. far out! you're getting hotter considering my location! actually on the farm in the midwest, we tend to call it kind bud, which is a take on kine bud (Hawaiian for excellent bud). I was never fortunate enough to smoke it in those days. I think much of what was smoked was from Mexico. You know the type. Just kinda tastes like shit. Or some liberal arts college-type stuff.