250w Cool white CFL, First Grow, Day 15 {Pics} Unknown strain. Your Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CFLmaster, Nov 13, 2010.

1. #1 CFLmaster, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    I tested some seeds my friend gave me, and this is what comes out, i use CFL Cool White 250w for 15 plants in vegetive, and have to change to bigger pots for the biggest and btw they are 2 weeks old. Your Thoughts on this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. that one massive cfl lol, i have one plant growing under 10 26 watt cfls :d

3. Looks good man, that is a nice CFL, but it looks like the light isnt as strong out at the sides...idk though.

What do yall think of 8x23w 6500k's for 1-3 plants?

BTW - What are you doing for vent/odor in there/What do you PLAN on doing?

Thanks.

4. you might aqueeze 2 out of 184 watts but prolly not 3

5. #5 CFLmaster, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    Thanks BillyO, appreciated. umm think i´m gonna use 2 fans for ventilating one for heat out and other for new air in. And people tell me more, something i need to do or something!.

6. Thinking about buying another 250w Cool white CFL, they´re very good.

7. Comments would be appreciated.

8. Where did you get that cfl and how much was it? Could you please post the make and model?

Looks like a good bulb...

So ok, you are adding two fans but what about odor control?

9. I bought the exact same one off indoorgrowsource.com like 80 bucks for the 250watter and I have 2 125watters they work really good man I use them for veg but I switch to hps for flower....

And ur plants look good man but that likght not gonna hold u forever ur gonna need some more

Happy growing

10. Does the 250w CFL generate some heat? Looking good bro, good luck.

11. Plants are looking super healthy, good job man! :smoke:

The only thing I noticed is it doesn't look like you added ether vermiculite or perlite to your soil, that would be a good idea when you transplant, try to add 20-25% perlite.

12. Almost gives no heat, just alittle like fluorescent, but comparable to the Heat of HPS or MH.

13. Cool thanks bro, I was just curious =]

14. Well, Thanks Man!, They´re bigger now and i will post more pics soon, and no i didn´t add that to the soil, But will do :)

15. Here they are on the 3rd week, Tell me what you think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Lookin good bro, the ones in the middle look nice, I'm actually suprised the ones on the side grew as much as they did. The rule of thumb is 100w per plant. What are your plans for odor? I suggest getting a carbon scrubber, you can get a blower and a scrubber for $120 at htgsupply.com, Do you have a 2700k bulb for flower?

17. Thanks man!, yeah i just bought one Warm White 250w CFL Today actually and sent 4 in flowering

18. Will post more pics soon.

19. looks good but you don't have to transplant them just yet, they can get big in small pots.