250 Watt CFL Bagseed Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheUndeadGrower64, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Hey guys this is my grow I have 3 plant currently in flower around the 2nd week of flower Barley showing sex one is almost there there's another kinda behind it and the 3rd not even showing any signs of sex I'm growing them with a 2700k 250 watt CFL in a stand up closet got two decent sized fans in there kinda gets hot the dirt and nutrients are both miracle grow I water them every few days don't know the ph of the water here's a few pics of the one that's almost showing sex I can't tell what it is I don't got any pictures of the other pictures I'll get more and upload them for sure

Attached Files:

2. Hate to say it bro but it is looking like you got some balls coming in there:confusedalt:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Damn that's what I was guessing but it is only bagseed so I'm not really worry about it I'll just toss him out hopefully the other two are at least females time will tell thanks for the feed back tho

4. Hey what bulb are you using who makes it?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

5. Need better lighting, cfls will get you through veg. You have to take it up a notch when in flower. Definitely a male from the looks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 TheUndeadGrower64, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    I know CFL doesn't get u that far but it's that only light I got and it get really hot in that closet a led or Hps/mh or whatever would probably burn my plants up and here is the 250 watt CFL the people who made are Vivosun

Attached Files:

7. Plants

Attached Files:

8. Any questions?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah, what do you plan on doing? Flower them or turn them into mothers and cut clones? Is this a practice run or a permanent setup as in the cabinet?

10. ^^ I'm interested too

11. #11 TheUndeadGrower64, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    I'm just gonna flower them out this bagseed is not worth keeping around and don't really got much room to keep any plants this was just a little run I'll probably end up popping more of them in the dirt after these get done but it is pretty much a permanent setup till I actually get money to invest in growing

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haha me too so far I have like 20$ invested into my grow I plan on throwing 100$ down on lights though so rip

• Like Like x 1
  13. So I'm happy to say I have two females right now it may be hard to tell from the pic but I most definitely got two females but it's only some regs but it's always fun to see how they turn out

Attached Files:

14. Sorry if its hard to tell my phone camera Is shitty as fuck

15. I have the same light I vegged and flowered a single plant & I only got 22 grams dry so if your looking for fatter yeilds maybe switch it out when it time to flower, keep us updated on these plants ,cheers

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not really looking for any big yields yet I'm a new grower and only growing for the fun of it can't really get ahold of any weed where I am other than going to someone and buying it so 22 grams would do me just fine lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Better Pics of the plants

Attached Files:

18. #20 TheUndeadGrower64, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    How long do you guys think these bagseed plants are going to flower they were showing sex pretty late out of all the plants I've ever grown these were the ones that took the longest to show sex