25 years prison

Discussion in 'General' started by chinoko, Nov 17, 2011.

1. y does everyone defend their trolling with "i thought gc would be chill, not like every other forum on the interwebz"

2. He said he can't say, obviously dealing class a drugs.

3. Pft. Yea a world that just locks people's cousins away for 25 years.

What did he do? Probably deserves longer.

4. [quote name='"Mulled"']He said he can't say, obviously dealing class a drugs.[/quote]

My money would be on rape.

5. Op your a troll lol. Its funny this lasted so long. And who ever said it would be for possession of weed is a slightly retarded.

[quote name='"WhereRDaCookies"']Was talking to a co-worker yesterday and he told me he had his license suspended. I jokingly said "What did they find ur pipe or something?" To which he responded no.

Eventually he explained to me that he was set up by the local police department because he was pushing 2 pounds of Ice a week...He was given 25 years and a "Super Felony" Which can have a fine of one million dollars. He served 4 years out of 25..

He lives in a halfway house currently, and most of all his paychecks are directly sent to pay off his massive fines. I fucking work with people like this...[/quote]

On another note, just because he was caught dealing this doesn't bring his character into question. It makes him a business man willing to take risks. Prejuding someone based on their past is a little close minded. The market for that is way more sketch but if your willing to risk your life, you get paid. Just because its illegal doesn't make it wrong. Most would argue with me, but I believe all drugs should be legal. How ever harmful they may be for the body its that humans choice.

6. Theres actually a show coming on this sunday night on discovery's curosity. It's supposed to show the "true" effects of drugs, heroin, marijuana, coke ( I think , haven't seen the commercial in a while). It's supposed to show the physcial and mental affects.

7. I'm not trolling. I have better shit to do and I'm 18 going to college...

I'm not even allowed to visit him. only his dad and mom.
    He got in a fight with some dude on the 12th, and supposedly almost killed him. The dude is still alive though. Thing is, my cousin already had 1 strike (already had a felony). He's saying it was self defense. He is massive (like 6'5) and this doesn't help him at all either. 25 fucking years and maybe more is fucking ridiculous. My uncle visited him this morning and is depressed as fuck. He says that my cousin looks all crazy eyed and shit now. He also said that other inmates took his shirt and shoes and that my cousin has been walking around without shoes or a shirt.What the fuck is that. he's in a fucking county or something with fucking murderers, rapists, child molesters... What the fuck is that? Fuck.

8. Pretty sure he won't get 25 years for that, maybe like 5-10 and that's if the other guy is now a quadrapelegic. He'll probably serve less than half his time anyway.

9. fuck you man, I hate to bring negative energy up in here, but you deserve it. I fucking hate people like you, who act like they know everyone's story. Makes me sick, im glad I dont live in a community with arrogant people like you.:mad: