25 years prison

Discussion in 'General' started by chinoko, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So I just read the whole post and I've decided this guys a troll and he pwned a lot of you. You don't just log onto this site and put up 2 sentences about prison without an explanation.

2. ^ either that or he really is, which would suck and am sorry. I dont know why he's not able to say what he did, must of been something terrible. Raping a child then beating her?

3. What's assaulting an officer?

4. Wait till the officers off duty than u jus get assualt

5. Lol dont say your cousins in prison if your not gonna say why lol.

6. Ahhhh... Dude, that sucks... But as many have said, he might get out a lot earlier. But never forget him just because he's locked up. He needs his family now to stay strong behind the bars.

7. So i'm guessing he either killed or raped someone, there really isn't much you can do to get 25 years, unless your in the south..

8. Why the fuck would I be trolling? This is serious shit.
    I thought grasscity was chill and understanding 'cause everyone tokes
    Guess not but to @redeyeninja I don't troll. And you've only been here since June, but that's not the point. whatever though... it's sad to see how ignorant the human race really is

9. Sorry to hear it. My dealer got busted for third time. :(

I have friend who's been in a few times. He gets his GED every time and gets time knocked off.

The dumb asses never figure it out. :p

10. I just want to know what he did now...
    If you be trollin make something cool up k?

11. We are just curious about what your cousin allegedly did to deserve 25 years in jail. It's a long time. There isn't much you can do just visit your cousin when you can and send letters.

12. my sister's friend who did time said that when everyone who's close to you stops writing or visiting,is the time people forget and move on if you were dead.Visit him as much as you can cuz I know you don't want him to feel like that man...Idk what he did but if you stop being in contact the pen will make him even worse

13. Our government is truly a pile of shit. I'm assuming he was charged for being in possession of marijuana? It's fucked up the governemnt locks people away for so long for this shit, when I'm positive most everyone who works for the government tokes here and there. Even if they don't, they still make marijuana users to look like fucking crack heads. Put a pot-head and a crack head side by side, and you might like pot heads a little more.

14. [quote name='"Meeksy"']
    Our government is truly a pile of shit. I'm assuming he was charged for being in possession of marijuana? It's fucked up the governemnt locks people away for so long for this shit, when I'm positive most everyone who works for the government tokes here and there. Even if they don't, they still make marijuana users to look like fucking crack heads. Put a pot-head and a crack head side by side, and you might like pot heads a little more.[/quote]

Are you serious? If you truly believe someone could get twennyfive for possession your lost.

15. quoted for truth....;)

if the cousin was already sentenced there is no reason to not tell what he did...

16. you simply can't post this and not tell us what he did.

17. This. Come on op

18. And the op disappears...
    DUN DUN DUN!
    Next week on troll threads.. does bobby really have a twelve foot roor his grandma bought him for kwansa?

19. Was talking to a co-worker yesterday and he told me he had his license suspended. I jokingly said "What did they find ur pipe or something?" To which he responded no.

Eventually he explained to me that he was set up by the local police department because he was pushing 2 pounds of Ice a week...He was given 25 years and a "Super Felony" Which can have a fine of one million dollars. He served 4 years out of 25..

He lives in a halfway house currently, and most of all his paychecks are directly sent to pay off his massive fines. I fucking work with people like this...