Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

25 Year old lungs need advice on Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinBeard, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Thanks for the opinion, i got the Extreme Q and am very happy with it!

I am saving it, :D im getting a brand new over in the next few days and im gonna be baking some brownies in the next few weeks!

No reason to be sorry dude :D that was just the kinda advice i was looking for, because of you i got the Extreme Q for £165 instead of £199 and got it today instead of next week sometime.:cool:

thanks again, and +Rep to every one that helped!

:wave:

2. A couple suggestions for you...

1. The Extreme Q works best when preheated with the cyclone bowl and the glass elbow attached for about 15 minutes prior to vaping.

2. Ditch the stock tubing - You can find nice food grade silicone tubing here (for the Extreme Q, you want 5/16" ID. At first I didn't think this was necessary, but what a difference good tubing makes.

3. Try connecting the Extreme to a 18mm bong for vapor bonging. Take the elbow that is used for the bags and put that on the end of the whip in place of the glass mouth piece, and put that in your water pipe downstem. Best way to use the Extreme Q IMO!

4. For really thick vapor hits, try an elbow pack instead of filling the cyclone bowl. Just fill the elbow screen that sits on the cyclone bowl upside down with your herb and tamp it slightly with your glass pick. You will use less herb this way and much thicker hits.

4. thanks man, i got it on ebay for £165, but i also got to pick it up this morning and am high as a kite right now!! this thing works real good! video coming! :D

5. How high i got on my second bowl!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxHy1m1gB0]‪04082011130‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. This guy knows whats up, always works best heated up for 15 minutes, stock tubing is shitty/restrictive, gets hot and all floppy and shitty. I reaaaally recommend the elbow bowls in whip too, gives you super concentrated/thick vapour that gets you litttttt. Have fun OP! :)