25 weirdest animals

Discussion in 'General' started by liquidswords, Sep 10, 2007.

1. This thread is trippin me the fuck out! That big ass dog looks like some shit from Underworld or something..

2. The creepy eyes on the axolotl creep anyone else out?

Oh he was making a joke is all... Chill out, chill out. :cool:

3. Holy shit.

4. the coolest animal on the planet is my ''CAT'' solid white,,,, and all male,,,

trust me i hear him tearing up some pussy,,, at 3;00 a.m.

....[​IMG] <INPUT id=chk_17 onclick=objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event); type=checkbox value=Jul01_71.jpg name=selectedmedia[]>

5. lol if you go outside where i live there is like 100 cats chillin on top of people's cars and shit it's so weird cause you never see them in the day

6. In Tempe? I could imagine you don't see many stray animals running around during the daytime... Hotter than hell.

7. bahahah exactly what i was thinking i love pokemon well the original ones now its out of control

8. bahahahahahahahah i am dying over here thats wrong but he does have a point

9. Where did he say he was against Jews....?

He was just messin around man and I'm sure he meant no harm but to make people laugh , but not at it lol:smoke:

10. i would pay so much for a dumbo octopus that little guy looks so cool

11. SamUgliestDogLulu.jpg

Im sure some of u seen this before lol

12. Yeah, I think I saw that in the Bible once. Isn't that the devil?

13. Dude, that's God... Jeez, way to disrespect our Lord and Hairless Savior.

14. Oh man, that Blobfish- I have to have one. It's like a big, living snot bubble.

15. Them critters are hilarious. They look like some weird cartoon-like picture of some fat guy's face. I kinda want to tie one of those dumbo octopi to a stick and poke someone with it, though. They're just so strange.

16. imagine trippin shrooms with all these animals around you. holy shit!!

17. "Sloths are omnivores. They may eat insects, small lizards and carrion, but their diet consists mostly of BUDS......."

nuff said

18. It was a joke i have nothing against jews wut did they every do to me nothing i love Jon Stewart so me hating jews would be just ridiculous. If the monkey had big lips i would call it a ****** monkey and i'm blk. If it had good credit a college degree and rebellious teenage kids i would call it typical white monkey.

19. It doesn't matter what you think of Jews, we don't want to see that kind of ignorant, stereotyping shit here. You have to take into account how people may react to this kind of thing. Just because you think it's funny, it doesn't mean other people will, too. Seriously, you should have known better. And it doesn't make a difference if you're black; that doesn't give you the right to use racial slurs on a site where it's strictly prohibited.