25+ lighters (w/ pics)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by JDi, Mar 17, 2012.

1. #1 JDi, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    hey gc :smoking:

well I haven't been on in a while so I thought I'd just share this for lol's
    I stopped throwing my lighters away just to see how many I go through and lol after a few months here's how many I had haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I have a shit load of emptys too I used to have more but i threw those shits away for some reason a long time ago i wounder what to do with em

3. Haha funny that other people do this. I saved all my 'signature' or whatever Bics for a while but it got to the point where there were so many I just didn't care and threw them away

Cool though :smoke:

4. weird always thought i was the only one... i have 100 ill have to post pics here :)

5. u have three white lighter??

r u okay?

6. :confused:

7. White lighters are considered superstitious by some.

8. i got 25 lighters on my dresser...yessir...i gots to get paid.

sorry i had too...

thats alot of flame bro

9. oh man don't be sorry just brought back some great memories... love that tune :smoke:

10. Ahaha wow, get a refillable dude.

11. Wick, candle, 1 lighter.

12. damn ima give it a listen now!

13. any zippo users out there can use the flints under the flint wheel assuming it wasn't used up.

when i get done with my bics, pop the wheel off, and usually have a good 1/4" of flint there.

14. This^ I use Zippos frequently not just for smoking weed but tricks and stuff. I can go through a flint on my Zippo like nothing and have found saving the old Bics and opening them up for a still usable flint works out nicely.

15. I used to have a whole drawer filled with them. Was easily 50 to 100 lighters.

Then one day I took them out and shot them all with a pellet gun. Exploding targets are best targets.

16. lol throwing them at the ground is fun too

17. This is fun when you're stoned. Pop the metal wind guard off, take off the flint wheel, and get the flint and spring. Take the spring and wrap the end of the wire around the flint. Stretch the spring out and take a good lighter and heat the flint till it's red hot. Throw it at a hard surface. It works better with cheap lighters because Bic is smart and uses really tiny flints.

18. [quote name='"apogee"']This is fun when you're stoned. Pop the metal wind guard off, take off the flint wheel, and get the flint and spring. Take the spring and wrap the end of the wire around the flint. Stretch the spring out and take a good lighter and heat the flint till it's red hot. Throw it at a hard surface. It works better with cheap lighters because Bic is smart and uses really tiny flints.[/quote]

Ahahahah. I thought my friends and I were the only ones who did that.

19. [quote name='"apogee"']This is fun when you're stoned. Pop the metal wind guard off, take off the flint wheel, and get the flint and spring. Take the spring and wrap the end of the wire around the flint. Stretch the spring out and take a good lighter and heat the flint till it's red hot. Throw it at a hard surface. It works better with cheap lighters because Bic is smart and uses really tiny flints.[/quote]

What does it do?

20. Exactly what came to my mind