Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$25 for a quarter oz of mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blacklic0ric3, Aug 6, 2010.

1. This is my first time buying by weight and my guy told me I could get a quarter for $25 dollars. does this sound like a good deal, and how many grams are in a quarter? o yea....and its really good mid.:smoking:

2. Sounds like a good buy to me, Can't answer your other questions I am leaving for school right now.. :(
    Post some pics or let us know how the smoke is!

Peace and blessings, Peace and blessings..

3. A quarter ounce is 7 grams and if its really good mids then you are getting a very good deal...

4. 7 grams in a qt i usually pay about 150 for an ounce of good middy so i guess thats like 40 a QT

5. That's what I used to pay, but then I stopped smoking mids.

6. Yeah man sounds like a great deal just make sure your actually getting 7 grams.

7. That's just over $3.50 a gram, that's very reasonable if they are good mids.

8. I just bought a sack of really high mids yesterday for 30/quarter and yes its a good deal.

9. yeah bro, i used to have this great connect...7 g's for 25, or for 5 bucks more, i could get 9 g's. and for only 10 bucks, i could get 2.5. it was great, but they don't deal anymore =(

10. I just thought of a great idea, buy a half o of those mids for around 45 because and make about half into some QWISO to top the 7 grams left. Presto, from mids to dank just like that.

11. Ask him what Dank would be.

Trust me, it is worth the investment.

12. listen nothing wrong with smoking mids man esp. if u wanna roll a 5 gram joint and puff away.. 50 a 1/2 ounce is the norm for just about everyone so go for it.. grab a couple of grams of dank and ur good to go..

13. first off, where do you live? that will help us out a lot as in what kind of weed it is. if you're not in cali or way north im certain its brick weed.

14. I live in GA...but its Not brick weed, its really really good mid. barely any seeds at all and few stems.

15. that sounds like a good deal to me

16. what? i don't live in cali or ay up north and i don't smoke brick when i buy mids..please explain.

17. Dont say weight.

7 grams.

And Its a good deal and I can get a quarter for $25 but remember shwag is not mids!

18. If it smokes good then it's a good deal. If not, then no. Simple as that.

19. sounds like a deal to me if your getting 7 grams. a 1/4 of mids is $40 here

20. Good buy for sure