Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

25 day T-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im a Pothead, Sep 30, 2012.

1. #1 Im a Pothead, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    So i have decided to take a 25 day t-break to save some money, and get absolutely ripped from small amounts of bud. my question is, will this be enough time to flush all the weed in my system out or at least most of it? I'm a heavier guy and don't exercise much and i know that plays a role in this. I am about 220 lbs. Thank you blades:smoke:

EDIT: i should also say i have been smoking for about a year almost everyday.

2. 25 days seems like plenty of time

3. I took a week off after smoking everyday and smoked some ok kush and got high as hell.

4. 25 is a pretty solid break. But since you are fat and lazy lol you might want to bump it up to 30 days. Which is pretty much recognized as the standard time for eliminating all THC from fat cells. But either way you are going to get blasted after 3 weeks. If you want to actually get the most bang for your time off weed you should do some exercising, its like adding extra days to your tbreak :D

5. Yup. 25 should be good. I'm doing 28. only 6 more days! :D
    Just starting is the hardest part. If you can make it through the first day with no inhalation, you'll be golden. After the first day it's smooth sailing. Still can't wait til it's over though, gonna celebrate by buying myself a brand new bong.

6. If you are doing this for testing purposes, you may have to go 90 days if you have been smoking everyday for a year.

If you are doing it to lower your tolerence, you only need to go 72-96 hours. Good luck.

7. 25 days is 25 days to long of a tbreak!

8. 25 days is long as hell. a week or two and youll be good