$25,000 if you can prove this is fake or if you can recreate it

Discussion in 'General' started by SIR_JANE, Nov 15, 2007.

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>A paranormal video about demon possession or Ic... (more)
    Added: July 16, 2007
    A paranormal video about demon possession or Icke style reptilian shape-shifters, by Archangel Systems.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We showed this video to a photography organization of 90,000 video professionals (forums.ie.com) and challenged them to recreate it. Not one of them was able to do so. Please also note the number of times this video has viewed. None have claimed the $25,000 reward money. This video is REAL.

This is a study of an actual shape-shifting human. Viewers are encouraged to look at the video frame by frame. It was REALLY too much to document. Judge for yourself.

There are so many things happening in the video, that much was not even covered. Spines sprout from the girl's back, she aquires scales, yellow cat-eyes, sharp teeth, ridges, horns, etc. (look for yourself) all subliminally. I have never analyzed a video quite like this one.

We take our work VERY seriously. WE OFFER A SUBSTANTIAL REWARD TO ANYONE WHO CAN DUPLICATE THE THINGS SEEN IN THIS VIDEO. We have spent hours attempting to find mundane explanations and have found none. If there is a non-paranormal explanation, we would like to know what it is.

http://the.feds.are.lookingat.us
    http://starships-rpg.com/archangel
    Original footage (with sound) available at http://realshapeshifters.com

ANY COMMENTS ALONG THE LINES OF "IT'S THE CHIP BAG YOU IDIOT" WILL BE REMOVED, NOT BECAUSE IT'S RUDE, BUT BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO.

COMMENTS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO WILL ALSO BE REMOVED. THERE ARE MANY FILMS WITH LESS-THAN-PERFECT QUALITY. THEY DON'T TURN PEOPLE INTO LIZARDS OR DEMONS. THE ZAPRUDER FILM IS MUCH WORSE THAN THIS ONE, YET YOU CAN STILL TELL KENNEDY WAS SHOT FROM THE FRONT, AND IT DIDN'T MAKE HIM TURN GREEN OR GROW SCALES.

FINALLY ARMCHAIR ANALYSIS WITH VARIOUS PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPLANATIONS WILL ALSO BE DELETED. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN REPRODUCE THE FOOTAGE, DO SO, THEN OFFER IT AS AS A VIDEO RESPONSE. IF IT'S FOR REAL, WE WILL THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING HOW THE FOOTAGE WAS HOAXED AND PAY YOU $25,000. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN VERBAL EXPLANATIONS.

DON'T TALK ABOUT HOW YOU THINK IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED, SHOW US.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NOTE: I found this on yourtube i thought it was pretty interesting if it is afake its some damn good effects they gave me the chills:eek:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8

2. why would someone videotape someone else opening a bag?.... this shit is lame

3. Lame. Low-res camera breaking up on the moving parts of the scene as it tries to keep up. More fun for the gullible....

MelT

4. 2nd ^^^

5. Well, that was a waste of time.

6. Wow... Seriously?

That's 10 minutes and 34 seconds of my life I will never get back.

Third that.

7. 4th'd.

8. OP, are you fucking retarded?

There is NOTHING in that video besides shitty resolution.

9. ITS THE NOSE!!!!!!

Its a sure sign she is an alien...or someone with Metterieanean Blood...:p

Hell I believe in Demons, 'aliens', and all sorts of occultic theory. But things liike this only disprove us.

10. Dude, take off the tinfoil hat and go outside for a change.

:hello:eric:hello:

11. It's sad that there are actually people who firmly believe our society is controlled by reptilian humanoids who shape shift to make themselves look like us. Just read that sentence and think about how crazy that sounds.

12. i have to agree. i could care less about lizards women trying to fuck with some guy who cant afford decent video equipment. if anything i would bet that he was using an older fashioned magtape camcorder and the tape got slightly distorted causing the shitty visual effects.

whatever tho.

13. ill be fuggin amazed the day one of these occult/alien videos come out in at least a decent quality.

14. LMFAO@That video.

Most certainly.

http://www.randi.org/research/index.html <--- I wonder why people never try to get this, even though, you know, all these supernatural things are beyond obvious and so, like, TOTALLY REAL!!1one!!!one!!11!!!1!one!! ;)

15. This thread is rediculous.

That video is a WASTE OF TIME.

I do not see a demon,reptilian, alien or anything- its just a video with horrible qaulity.

16. Isnt it amazing what you can get out of a blurry image? Shit quiality.. if this is truely what you say ti is, why not get a camera that was made after 1990 and then record her..

17. I'm glad I read the posts before watching the vid. I'd rather spend 10 minutes and 34 seconds roasting a joint.

18. considering yer names cosmicserpent....

but anyways im not implying its real yes ima believer in this stuff..but i also have doubts about sutff like this too personally it does look like camera problems and stuff..but there just something about that girl that gives me the willies did anyone feel that creepy energy also when looking directly at her face or eyes.....

19. Thank god I didnt watch this video before reading the comments. Now i am saved from 10 minutes of torture.

20. It's just cuz she isn't very attractive - she's pretty goddamn ugly to be completely honest. You don't go around calling ugly people reptilians though, do ya?