24x24x48 grow tent, Barneys Farm

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 319727, Jan 26, 2021.

1. #1 319727, Jan 26, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    1C4ACB7D-9C50-4EB2-B90B-9856556350B6.jpeg Hey everyone, just put together a little grow tent for the spring to get my babies ready and I thought I’d share it to get some feed back on what I’m doing right and what I’m doing wrong.

Setup
    24x24x48 tent
    100w grow light from Amazon
    4” fan inside tent
    Strain: Barneys Farm Critical Kush Fems

I am open to suggestions on how to maybe make it better and what I might be doing
    wrong.

On the 22nd I put a critical kush by Barney’s Farm in a shot glass and in under 24 hours she had a very small tap root. (Awesome). So what I’m getting at here is that I don’t want to let the seeds sit in the water to long which may cause issues so today Which is now the 26th of Jan I decided to plant them all into soil and put them under some light.

thanks for your guys time and I’d appreciate any help or tips to make this grow strive.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice you gonna veg em for an outdoor grow.

3. Yes Sir.

4. Nice dude. Gonna veg for like 4months inside, gonna be able to swing from the branches when they are done.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Forgot but by the time they go outside you can have a clone army as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. i want to do that aswell lol

7. I have the exact same tent and light for my starter tent. Ran into humidity issues in flower after bumping up to 300 w. Decent tent if ur just starting plants in it. Do not reccomend for flower unless you really stay on top of the humidity.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I thought it was a pretty good starter tent for just getting the plants ready for going outside, I don't plan on putting anything else in there so I am in pretty go shape it seems like. Cheers brother

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah only reason to own a tent is cause they are lightproof to flower in. Think a bout your clone army now. Where will they root and veg inside cause 4 plants in a 2x2 is gonna be tight soon. Goodluck and aim for the fence.

10. I totally get you man it would be tight growing 4 in there a once, the only reason why i popped four was because three of them are reg seeds so I'm planning on there being a male or two if not ill make clones and maybe trey and give some away.

• Like Like x 1
  11. If you sex em early you will time to pop a few more if you get dudes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 319727, Feb 5, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    Update: day 9 from being put in cup of water.

Am I behind or would you say they’re about the size they should be.

Attached Files:

13. Little slow but not dead. Id be patient looks fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. They are late boomers :biggrin: mine was same now look at her end of the 3 week Screenshot_2021-02-06-02-18-25-935_us.grwh.jpg

15. #15 319727, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    Nice great looking plant. Ok cool I’m sure once she gets a hold of the dirty an I re plant into 1 gallon fabric pots she will love it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 319727, Feb 13, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    Update: day 18
    The one looks like it’s yellowing a tad, I haven’t been over watering maybe every other day if that I wait till they get pretty light the cups.

Should I maybe transplant into I gallon fabric pots or should I wait a bit longer?

should I start feeding nuts very lightly?

Attached Files: