240sx... Drift cars are sick, anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by RickyBobby117, May 17, 2010.

1. I have a 95 240SX. Just wonderin if anyone else has a 240 or any nice drift car. Idk about any other 240 owners but its the best car ive ever owned. :D

[​IMG]

2. Stock

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AlZsv6sxNw&fmt=18]YouTube - My 1991 Nissan 240SX on a dyno[/ame]

3. a bone stock s14...they kinda cool....I wanna put a ls1 in mine. fuck that japanese bullshit :devious:

I've always wanted to do that and than put that "fuck jdm" sticker on it:cool:

4. Yeah its stock as far as the motor. It has a blitz nur-spec exhaust and its lowered. I plan on doing a swap. I did have an 89 with a sr but I sold it and bought this. I have pics still of my last one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. DO IT! swaps are so gratifying.

i like the 2nd gen's - no retracting headlights. god i hate retracting headlights.

6. i have a 1990 NA miata, stock as hell right now but it's getting there, one piece at a time.

7. Id like to get an sc300 or rx7

8. One of my "dream cars" Apart from a GTI. My friend has a red one, doesn't have his license but he might insure it so he can cruise in it with me. hahahaha, I hope he does that, be pretty tight. I wish I had money, can't find a job anywhere haha.

9. my bro has his 240 in my shop, that thing has all kinds of work done. from suspension to aftermarket turbo and interior.

10. they always looked pretty lame imo

but since i keep hearing people talk about them i'd like to drive one

11. had a 89 pignose

def my fav car out of anything ive had

NOTHING beats dumpin the clutch around a corner in one of these

12. 2000 mustang it totally get sideways just need sum work done