2400 watts

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Freeborn, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Hello and welcome
    First off this is in Wa state so needless to say I'm legal. So I guess some back ground my veg is in two tents mothers and cuts, and the other is vegging clones. My mother is under a 4 bulb t5 and my cuts also on racks in the same tent. My clones are vegged under a 400 watt MH for about 2 weeks. From cut to flower is one month in my garden.

Flower is a 8x8 with 4 600 watt lights I run two 3x6 flood tables side by side with two 600's over each table and 36 plants per table. I run an 8 week flower with a 5 day flush.

My plants are strayed in one inch rockwool and then put in 4x4 cubes for the duration of there life. Any comments or questions ask away thanks for taking a look and I just rooted half my cuts and they are just vegging out for now

2. Sorry how do you put in pics? Lol

3. image.jpg so I think I figured it out lol

Attached Files:

4. have you grown with this set-up before. bout bow much do you yield per harvest. I have a similar set-up with 2 1000ws in 5 gallon buckets with eight plants and I get 2-3 lbs per room. I have two rooms set up like this but whats ur average weight u pull. and what nutes do u use I use canna..

5. #5 Freeborn, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    7 pounds from 36 plants in 8 weeks
    I'm running chemdog
    OG kushxSour deisel

GH grow bloom
    GH rapid start
    GH florolishas
    Canna PK 13/14
    AN over drive
    AN final phase
    Sour D sweetener
    Botanicare cal mag

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damn talk about a lot of cutting and trimming during harvest !
    8 weeks total time ?

OG kush is my fav. I'm growing 5 right now hopefully ill get close to a lbs as I love that strain !

7. 8 weeks of true flower time so from start (at the cut) to the other cut (harvest) its 3 months but the first month is done while the last cycle is finishing so kind of perpetual in some aspectets

8. i'm jealous. I'll be doing something like this soon enough.

9. Update

Got everything wired in and 1200 watts of the lights hung. I will hang the other 1200 when they get bigger. The mother is doin great I put her on a 30 gal DWC the five gal was way to small gm for a mothers roots.also the soil plants will be transplanted soon aswell lol those pots are way small. Well like always let me know what you think. Thanks for checking me out. Later

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Everything is coming along nicely the 45 in the tray are 10 days into flower an the 11 coco plants just got there first does of food at 700 ppm and ph of 6 same feedings with the tray just been feeding them the whole way the coco seems a bit yellow so I made sure and gave a high level of N with the feeding they are taking a while to dry I'm guessing the pots are a little bit to big for them right now only been 7 days since the transplant so going to have to give the roots some time to fill out the pots but all in all looking good for me

Got the next 45 cuts taken about 7 days ago aswell I figure in about 2 weeks they will be all rooted and then I can veg them for around a month before flowering them I want to get some more growth next time before flower I was just in such a hurry to get the first crop going and out the door I only had them veg for 2 weeks after they rooted

Well the 2x4 tray will only last about another 2 weeks IMO before I have to switch them to the 3x6 tray for the rest of the flower cycle but that will free up that 2x4 tray for a longer veg time and once I get the final tray set up and by then I will have the other 1200 watts up and running so lots of changes coming my way but all for the best end result so once again thanks for checking me out and as always comments and questions are welcome
    Later

Attached Files:

11. Looking good man...subbed up

12. Thanks bro I try to get on here and update as much as I can but you know how it goes.

Flowering is coming along let's see I think theses were take. On the 17th or so I will get more recent ones tonight I don't think they will get much bigger hight wise so next round going to have about two more weeks veg on them still kicking my self for that but oh well these dam coco plants man I'm never useing that again just more waste and I can't tell any benefit to useing that over my flood tables

Well that's it for me thanks for checking this out and let me know if you have any questions .

Attached Files:

13. Yea im sticking to soil..lol might experiment with some dwc just because a guy tossed me some nutes and a setup when I bought his tent So will see. But ive done soil and to me it came out great..lol cant wait for the new pics!

14. DWC was the first hydroponics that got me into hydro and never looked back. I like to have full control over what my pants are getting. Coco will give the same properties but IMO its to much waste, and I don't see my self washing and reusing the coco. All I have to toss at the end is 4x4 rockwool.the only down side I see to hydroponics is that it becomes so automated that I don't have to do much but change res's once week

So here we are at day 23 of flower and I think it's looking great in thinking 3 lbs due to the no veg time. I spread them out more on the tray and its really helped with the lower growth. I really don't get this coco stuff lol as you can see from the pics they are going to be wax plants now I'm not honoring for much lol. And the mother of all these girls looking great and producing like crazy. And the next batch of 90 cuts I'm trying to see if a do e really helps with the cloneing so we will see .

Well thanks for checking me out and let me know what you think and if you have any questions ask away

Attached Files:

15. Sweet!!! Yea im def going to try out the hydro after my autos are done.

16. WOW... that's a lot of plants for this state... just sayin.

17. #17 Freeborn, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Yeah thanks I'm well aware lol I think the term legal throws alot of people off or they don't understand that you can still get your door kicked in and told to stop at any moment. So I'm operating in some of the gray area I guess. I think that over 99 rooted,sepreate plants is the tipping point where the Feds really don't like it.

I have never done autos they seem intresting but you have to take them all the way from seed right

18. Yea seed starting.alot of people on here hate on them but I mean in my opinion a couple ounces in 60-70 days is just amazing to me. So ill always have some on the side...haha

19. These have only been cut off my mother for 40 and are on day 26 of flower so I'm right in the same time frame with about 35 days left and I'm thinking around a oz per plant with no veg so I will be at my min of 3 oz per plant by adding the normal 2 weeks of veg so from cut to flower is 35 days and flower is 60 so yeah

Wow just read all that sorry real lifted right now lol

20. Lmao...I read it lifted...haha