2400 Posts!

Discussion in 'General' started by Hazed, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Im feelin great and just hit 2400 posts.

Shoutouts to technizzy , aimedtokill, and a few other friends ive got on here.

Hows your guys night going?

Im dancing with my devil roxy.

2. Big ups to Hazed AND Dru-T...Congrats on the 2400.

3. thanks brotha

only downside is how slow the city is lately - no people on it seems.

I use to have 10 replies in like 5 mins, wtf is up? whered everyone go? really sucks.

More regulars but less nobodies, the nobodies were always good too tho :p

4. zzz this place has gotten too slow.

5. Yeah I feel you on that Hazed it is getting slow in here especially on Fridays the worst time to be online(I need to get a life)LOL. But anyways congragulations on 2400 now if you could convert that into cash and get a pound of Kush.:D

6. Congrats Hazed :smoke: :bongin:

I happen to like the slowed down pace man. Less hectic, more chill. Much more stoner atmosphere :D:D

7. Congrats on your 2400th ! :hello:

8. thank you all.

I should add you to my shout outs TokinBlue. You were here everytime I was.

I dont like the pace at all but w/e its all good, ill just keep this up so people see it.

Keep the msgs coming guys and feel free to chat about anything. Ask me any questions youd like! Read my past posts they have alot of pics of acid, coke, bud, QP of weed, all kinds of cool shit.

Im feeling good right now on 4 30mg Roxies and 1 Soma muscle Relaxer. I have 3 more 30mg Roxies to redose na bit here.

My uncle just came over to stay the night and I had to hug him all messed up, lol it was funny, hes such a skinnnnnny ass guy he must be doing some drug w/appetite suppressor lol

9. congrats!

10. thx man!

where everyone at?!?!

11. Im still here its getting pretty live right now

12. good!

WHATS UP EVERYONE? POST UP! let us know what your doin right now

13. come on peeps

14. I just got bllaaaazed...Ive been high since 4:30PM :p:smoking:

15. And that motion guy, he's pretty a pretty chill kid. :p

Congrats on the 2400.

16. yeaa you are tight too bud =)

just got bck from a trip to daytona beach w/my family, sucked to watch everyone around me partying.. all i had were somas and my family:mad: