Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

240 oz decent price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Babyfartsmcgeezaks, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Platinum cookie strain

I got 3G of it for 40$ yesterday he said he sells o s for 240

Kentucky

2. kentucky and non legal states thats pretty average. its not a bad deal if its fire, otherwise id tell him 200 if its just mid grade

3. #3 killset, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    Thats going to depend on what weed costs in your area. For some that might be an all right price, while others would be getting ripped off. Quality of the bud comes into play also. Strain names on the black market are not reliable. Dealers are known to add names to increase sales. May not be your guy but could be his guy adding a name. Even if it is Plat cookies, that doesn't mean it good quality Plat cookies. Always go by it quality which only you can tell, never go by its presumed strain name. So basically unless you find people that buy weed in your area and you yourself test the quality, we can't help you

• Like Like x 1
  4. Like some have said above, it really depends on your area and the quality. $240 for an O is like $8 a gram. For Platinum Cookies I think that's a good deal especially if that shit is FIRE. Zips can vary wildly. I've seen desperate people trying to move weight during the week go as low as $180 for some top shelf dank shit and others go way over $300.

In your particular situation, if you don't have other people in your area who you can kind of go to for better prices I would definitely get that O and stop buying 3Gs at that price since you are losing money if you smoke a lot.

5. ^^^^SMART BLADE^^^^ Here in California, weather it's dispensary or delivery, we are paying at least $300 a zip for fire. We pay 240 a zip for mids.

6. how good is the 3gs you got? if it's anywhere from good to great shit and you like it 240 for a zip isnt a bad price at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yes. Thats a decent price.

8. I'll take a picture when I get some more n yea it was good shit

I was paying 100$ quarter 180 half o 325 ounce For diff but same quality stuff

9. Sounds good to me.
    Currently 200 a 1/2 for me. Looking for a new connect, but the product is always fire.

10. 200 a half.... I smoke a half o in 10 days

11. On my side of ny for good bud, it depends oh how high up the food chain you can go. If your going by the oz, it's way more expensive up here. I pay 480 am oz, for top quality bud here in nys

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. But if I'm looking for weight, then it's way Cheaper. But this shit here it top shelf. 20-30%thc or more. But lucky for me, I may be paying more, but if I don't like it, I return it and he gets me what makes my toes curl

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Everything is more expensive in NYC but $480 for an ounce you are getting finessed.

14. I'm from Kentucky. Where you at. And I usually pay 250

I pledge allegiance, to the bag, of dank ass marijuana. And to the bong, for how tall it stands, one lighter, loading bowls. Smoking happily, coughing and highness for all.

15. 240 for a zip of mids?!? I pay 250 for that good shit

I pledge allegiance, to the bag, of dank ass marijuana. And to the bong, for how tall it stands, one lighter, loading bowls. Smoking happily, coughing and highness for all.

16. Drive to co and pick out zips for a bill at a dispensary
    :ey:

17. OP I'm sure you got your answer, but 240 is a good price for an ill-state. It's $190/$200 in CFL, but that's probably some of the cheapest you'll find it unless you're on the west coast.

18. they sell shitty homegrown brick weed that has not been proporly flushed for 1 bill an ounce in California.

19. Lightshade in Denver did me a zip of some rare dankness something or another for $125

I picked up gg4 in grand junction co for a bill.

But I live in texas.
    Here brick weed is 50 an o
    And dank is 2-280 depending on the area lol.

Course that's if you don't grow it for $10 a zip