24 hours

Discussion in 'General' started by smokintoke, Oct 10, 2012.

1. i smoke anywhere from 20 to 40 dollars worth or high quality marijuana every 24 hours or so... New dealer gets is shipped from cali... Yes cali weed really is dank as shit. Should i feel bad... I get my marijauna money from helping an elderly woman nieghbor doing yard/house work every day.. Since job goes to insurance/gas... Am i the only one that smokes up to 2 gs every 24 hours

2. Hah, no. I go from a halfbag to a q a day, depending on. Some people smoke WAY more.

3. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRwR-li5t_A[/ame]

4. For the past few weeks, I have been smoking about this much per week.

Really makes me enjoy the high quite a bit more and I don't seem to miss it that much, just makes me more motivated so I can actually get my smoke time in.

Something I really suggest, although I understand why you might not want to try it this way.

5. I cant help but feel hostile to you because of your signature.

6. It's your money, you earned it, you can spend it how you want.

7. no sir. I pretty much have been smoking 2g's a day for the last 3 months or so... I probbaly need a T break lol

8. Straight up gangster, AND he smokes 2 grams a day

9. I remember when I smoked 2gs every 24 hours but then I took an arrow to the knee. No lol but seriously 2gs is a good amount. I know some people that smoke a lot more idk how they do it!

10. I usually make a quarter of dank last 2 weeks. That said, sometimes I smoke more, sometimes I smoke less depending on what is goin on.

11. thats not much at all honestly, more than some sure, but still not a lot.

12. U can smoke how ever much u want who cares .

So how much do u get for 20 of this Cali dank over there

13. all dank is 20 a g on east coast for the most part. its probably not top self for yall but it defenitly is better then anything i have had in a couple years and i was paying 20 for the other shit to, it was good just not "cali good"

14. I probably smoke about 1/8th in a week lol.
    But that's around work, I don't smoke if I'm working.

As for the cash, man you help her out and you get nicely toasted.
    Fair deal.

15. I probably smoke about 1/8th in a week lol.
    But that's around work, I don't smoke if I'm working.

As for the cash, man you help her out and you get nicely toasted.
    Fair deal.

16. If I go over an 8th a week I feel like I have failed myself. Only because of money restriction.

17. no your not, il smoke that and more if i have the money

18. Just wanna point out the skyrim quote in the first sentence lol.

And somedays i smoke more than 2gs somedays i smoke less..
    '
    That is all.

19. RECOGNISE!!!! High 5 to ya bro ill rep ya for that. Thanks!

20. i made a dimebag last me 5 days this week. while being high most of the day everyday. one hitter+broke= hustler mindset

usually make a G last out a week tho.