Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

24 hours to past urine dipstick/drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Marknard, Jul 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey everyone,
    I wasn’t sure where to post this but this looked like a good spot. So I am between jobs and just had an interview with the mosquito abatement district where I live and everything went great; however I have to take a physical and a urine drug test sometime before Friday.

I’m a heavy smoker; probably like 2-3 grams a day everyday for the last 10 years or so. I already know there’s no way in hell im going to be able to legitimately pass a piss test by Friday. At first I figured I’d go the synthetic urine route, it’s always worked in the past and I figured I didn’t have to stop smoking. My sister works HR for a drug recovery clinic and she was giving me the run down on what will most likely happen.

She said that if I’m going in for a physical and a drug test that more than likely the doctor will dipstick test my urine at his/her office and then send my sample to a testing facility. If that’s the case I’m screwed since I won’t be able to bring in any synthetic urine.

I know that marinol is FDA approved and is (more or less) the only prescription that you can use as a legitimate excuse for high levels of THC in your urine and the people who analyze your urine sample will disregard the positive hit for THC on your test if you have a prescription dating before the drug test. I considered taking “detox” products but my sister said they just dilute your urine and it’s possible to still fail the test.

So I guess I have two questions; does anyone know how or where I can get a prescription for marinol ASAP? My second question is has anyone been in this situation and what did you do to pass the test?

Thanks all for your time, I appreciate it.