Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

24 hour T?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dcruise, May 5, 2013.

1. Hey blades.

Just wondering if you think a 24 hour t-break is worth it vs. like 12 hours or less. Obviously you could just take a longer break but I'm thinking like day to day.

I find 24 hours quite a bit different than 12, especially if it is 24 and first smoke of the day. Thoughts?

2. #2 IBALL904, May 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    I only smoke after work/workout cuz I've been looking forward to it all day after I get things done.

3. Is this seriously a question? you haven't been without weed for 24 hours? I find this very had to believe.

4. Ahaha t break means tolerance break, not smoking to decrease tolerance for a certain period of time

5. I have had weed smoke in my lungs every day for the last 3 years.. I used to be proud.. now i realize im addicted.. and its kinda sad.

I am doing a 24hr T break as well, its DEFF is gonna help.. my blood thc level must be reaching 15%

I want to smoke and get lost, ya know like the good ole days

6. he didn't ask you what a t-break was....

and I generally don't notice drastic effects from a t-break unless it's a week or more. 1 day won't do much to your long term tolerance.

7. if you wanna really get high, try a week or month or something