24 hour food delivery

Discussion in 'General' started by AMEX Accepted, Nov 20, 2011.

1. FUCKING AAMAZING.
    Anybody ever do this at 3 in the morning?
    Some of them will even pick up blunts at the store for you on their way over with the food lmao, real convenient.
    I'm about to load up on MSG, chicken wings and mountain dew.
    Thank you internet.

2. I prefer to make food.

3. Sometimes making food isn't an option... Especially if you're hammered.

4. dude youre nuts cooking when your hammered is fucking awesome.

5. I don't have the time or patience to cook when Im drunk.
    When I say drunk, i mean shit faced.
    I'm lazy. Fuck you guys. :D

6. #6 AMEX Accepted, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    eat24hours website is my shit though.
    Every pot head needs to know about that lmao.

7. eat24hours.com only seems to work with really shitty restaurants... I have yet to be anywhere where we found a decent spot on there...

its better to just go to a place's website and order thru there, or just call for delivery.. or like ElectricWarrior said - cook it yourself!

A lot cheaper, and a lot less of a chance of getting food poisoning!

8. Well it's quite coincidental that only shitty places deliver 24 hours a day...
    I mean your favorite place to go out to eat isn't going to deliver you that Kobe steak you love at 4 in the morning.
    For pizza, chicken wings, asian and indian food @ 3-5am, this will do.
    It isn't too expensive.. What's 25$? That's not even dinner and a movie, just the dinner.
    In regards to the food poisoning... I've been planning for that day for along time... Random "tort" lawyer in phone book will get me paid.
    /ramble

9. Um.. $25 is a LOT for a meal.. $25 is rape. There's no reason to spend that much $ on delivery food when you can make a feast for that much money yourself...

Not to mention.. giving that kind of money to a crappy, nasty 24 hour food place? Ugh... if i wanted a $25 meal i'd wait til the next day and go to a steakhouse.

10. I wouldn't call it "rape" but I see what you're saying.
    My budget is OK these days.. If I didn't buy these 25$ meals from the Chinese what will pay for the electricity at the massage parlor?
    I'm just playin', it's not like I order from 24 hour delivery services every night.
    Maybe once every week on average.

11. Whoa... racism = bad.

But yeah, $25 for one meal is absolutely rape when you consider you can get yourself lunch for an entire week for that much money... and not have to worry about rumblegut

12. None of the places near my house that are open 24 hours or open real late deliver :/ feelsbadman. Enjoy your munchies OP lol.

13. Whoa, NO RACISM = NOT BAD
    How is that racism?
    When you've got a restraunt, next door to a massage parlor that seem to both be ran by the same Chinese people it's not racism, it's a factual analysis.
    AW fuck, there's the main reason not to order from that place..
    Chances are it's some 17 year old illegal alien cooking pizza's in the back for 2$ an hour.

14. Lol, one party I was absolutely plastered at I made 8 boxes of easy mac, and my other friend made a giant pancake, and another made a batch of cookies. We didnt exactly clean up the mess either...

15. Well that's random.
    You guy's sound like a couple of naughty little girls or something.
    "we didn't exactly clean up the mess either", if two girls messed up my kitchen then explained it to me like that they would be instantly forgiven.
    Easy mac! 8 boxes? You got a Sam's Club card in your wallet, i know it.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZghGHHBO_nU]Lil B - I Cook(MUSIC VIDEO)COOKING MUSIC ANTHEM!! - YouTube[/ame]

I dont know why I'm posting this really
    This thread put this song in my head I guess
    :bolt:

17. Man I saw "Last post: Nick Dillinger" I said "awww shit, what he post", but now that I'm here I am not dissapointed.
    I do this right here after I every post I make.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQE_LQCFw2E]Lil B - Bitches Im Bill Clinton (Official Music Video) By "Bill Clinton Jr" "Red Flame Mixtape" - YouTube[/ame]

Servin' up them six course meals, I'm trying to show something really rare and based on a lot of things. It's really rare man, save it, it might be worth something 20 years from later.

18. Why did everyone just come.at OP so hostile cuz he likes shitty 24 hour delivery food lmfao??

Shits dank as hell, all the power to you man!

19. I dunno, muh fucka's are hatin'...
    I think weedandbombs couldn't afford shitty 24 hour delivery food so she started dissin' me.. Talkin' bout it's too expensive and shit.
    That's funny as hell, I dont know what the other peoples problems were and I never will. I got a fridge stocked full of garlic bread sticks w/ garlic butter sauce so they can suck on that.

20. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']

I dunno, muh fucka's are hatin'...
    I think weedandbombs couldn't afford shitty 24 hour delivery food so she started dissin' me.. Talkin' bout it's too expensive and shit.
    That's funny as hell, I dont know what the other peoples problems were and I never will. I got a fridge stocked full of garlic bread sticks w/ garlic butter sauce so they can suck on that.[/quote]

Fuck yeah bro. We don't have any 24 hour delivery where im stayin but when I go to cali im steady gettin that shit haha