24 day auto first time grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Highsmithy34, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Hey people 24 day auto just sharing some pics to see his I'm doing looks OK to me but I don't know any advice or critic welcome thanks guys

PS its been in flower for 7 days as well

Attached Files:

2. Looking good.
    Keep up the good work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thank u means a lot

4. Nice grow man! Where did you get your seeds? I've really want wanted to get some auto-fem's but I don't want to pay for a seed and it not pop or be what it is supposed to be....... grow on! Peace!

• Like Like x 1
  5. You almost definitely shouldn't have problems with any of that if you but from a reputable site.....and you halfway know what you're doing

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sweet seeds iv done a lot of looking and seen they had a very good rep its from the red family so I'm hopping for some nice purple buds

7. So this plant you re running here is from sweet seeds? I have 3 mysteries from them going right now.

Mephisto has good autos if you are in us, unfortunately none of the classic strains if that's what your looking for. :)

8. yeah and I got some more ready to go from them its bloody skunk again from "the red family"

9. Nice here is my girl in coco at day65.
    20190724_190646.jpg

10. Very nice man have you LST'd it??? I'm gonna try some LST on my next one didn't have any confidence to try it first time round

11. Yea the 2 plants you can kind of see in the background have just lst. And the one the picture is of has been topped once then lst.

• Like Like x 1