24/7

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Frank White, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Does anyone here have music on for near enough the whol day? there's near enough always some sort of music on wherever i am...

of course i can keep this up while im asleep, but i'd say its on for 75 percent of the day...

anyone else..?

2. I always have music going. Only time I dont is when I sleep.

3. almost all the time. otherwise, i take the sound around me as some type of soundtrack music. the chitter chatter of people on the train, the sounds of the rails and the train car scraping against them humming high notes, the crinkle of people's newspapers, and the sound of people's jackets pushing against each other.

4. haah dude when ever im on the comp which is quite a bit music is always on its never not been on...in school i always carry my cd player with me when im sleeping i fall asleep to music so ya id say nearly all of my dad involves music

5. Yep, all the time. If I'm not listneing to it while at home or my car, I always have my iPod on me.

I need music.

6. If I'm at home, I have music playing. Silence just has so much potential and I always feel the need to fulfil that potential by putting on some tunes.