24/7 7-11 drivethrough

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Greatest idea ever. It's like fast food, but munchies style.

So far it's still being tested but if they really know their major consumers (us) they will make one in every city. :hello:

2. Makes more sense to just keep the entire store open.

3. Seriously, who wants to wait in a 10 minute line for a pack of starbursts.

Go in. grab. pay. leave

Thats what makes 711 great.

4. i think its a cool idea, but id just feel weird as fuck being like "yes, hi - I'm going to have... hmm- get me a slim jim, a milky way, an arizona green tea, a pack of baked lays, a chocolate cupcake, some cheetohs, and umm, oh yes, how could i forget, 2 grape dutches. Oh, also sir - can we have another order? im with a friend and we both have credit cards. Ok, thanks. Yes, this is a separate order. ok, you ready?"

somehow i have a feeling my crackhead at the 7/11 is going to screw that up

5. that'd be fuckin dank. only i like to go in the actual store so i can marvel over all the candy

6. lmao

it's fun to browse 7-11 looking at new candy and all that jazz...you can't do that when you're sitting in your car.

7. I don't really understand the benefit of having a drive through vs. keeping the entire store open. It's not like a fast food place where there is maintenance, it's still going to be one guy working behind a counter.

8. This is america. Why get out of your car, when you can get your munchies sitting down in your car? It makes perfect sense.

9. I never know what I want till I get in the store.. I rather have 7/11 open 24hours.