24/24 or not

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by t1ago, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Hello everybody.

My First post here for a first time grower, old time smoker :)

I've just started my own grow with three beautiful plants in what i thought it was a 18/6 light schedule. Four weeks gone now and i realized that the timer is broken so they are on 24/24 and looking gorgeous. Here's the problem. The costs for keeping them on 24/24 are too high so i was wondering if i could change them to 18/6 without causing any arm to my babies :). I plan to keep them in veg state for one more month before changing to 12/12.
    Hope to get some nice help form here

Thanks in advance
    Titas

2. [quote name='"t1ago"']Hello everybody.

My First post here for a first time grower, old time smoker :)

I've just started my own grow with three beautiful plants in what i thought it was a 18/6 light schedule. Four weeks gone now and i realized that the timer is broken so they are on 24/24 and looking gorgeous. Here's the problem. The costs for keeping them on 24/24 are too high so i was wondering if i could change them to 18/6 without causing any arm to my babies :). I plan to keep them in veg state for one more month before changing to 12/12.
    Hope to get some nice help form here

Thanks in advance
    Titas[/quote]

You will be fine. You can interupt the veg cycle per say. Anytime. Just don't push it past 18/6 or you will flower. But never never interupt the 12/12 in the dark period.