Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

23 Ng/ml (Uh Oh)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thedoobieboy, May 27, 2013.

1. quick question.. I got my urine mailed in to the first check home drug test for the gc/ms and tested positive for 23 ng/ml. I was a frequent user before and was about 14 days clean at the time.. its now 12 days since i mailed in the urine that tested for 23 ng/ml. i did some working out and drank water during the last 12 days. I should be ok for my test tomorrow correct? Thank you guys and sorry for the typical (will i pass question) Happy memorial day!

2. i would greatly appreciate it if anyone that saw this could lend their opinion, thank you!

3. if someone could please lend their opinion that would be great. i would hope someone could !

4. 44 views and not one simple answer? I know its annoying but just help a brother out!

5. What the fuck is a 23 NG/ML?

6. sorry dude most of us smoke weed all the time without having to do drug tests or anything iv only taken one in my entire life.

7. #7 norml56, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    26 days for a frequent user? I would say you will more than likely fail.

I failed at 35 days.  I'm sure you've read all the things to do to pass but if you haven't don't use your first piss of the day as the sample you send in.

8. I don't think anyone can really give a definitive answer on this.  It really varies from person to person.