[225 tokers] Any Louisiana tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by MCJewcy, Apr 18, 2008.

1. I moved out here a bit ago and at the moment I'm living in some hick ass town but I'm about 10 minutes from Baton Rouge and I know a handful of people from New Orleans

Just seeing if there were any other people out in LA on here. Noticed it was mostly northern and west coast kids here. That and I can't find dank for shit around this town.

2. does this hick ass town have a name? im from lafayette

3. It's out by Denham Springs.

4. cool, im in baton rouge.
    post pics of what ya'll smoking. all i can find is schwag and purp.

a friend of mine may have just found a good plug on mids. i'll post pics when i get a chance

5. Yeah that's all I can get here and they claim it's grandaddy purple but you can tell it isn't anywhere near as potent. Still goes $25 a fucking gram.

But I'm moving out to New Orleans soon and I know I can get dank out there.

6. damn, u getting taxed for 25. not to be racist but if you black you should be able to find it for 15 a gram. that's what i pay but you will have to go in the bottom. (south baton rouge) (the hood)

once again, I'M NOT BEING RACIST!!! , but i'm black and i know when i go to the bottom a few of my friends usually have purp that's pretty nice but i've NEVER see white people where i go.

You should try asking people around LSU's campus. (white or black) don't go down ghetto looking streets by yourself or just asking random people for weed, your asking for trouble.

RA Shop has 20% off everything Saturday and Sunday celebrating 4/20.

7. yep i live in baton rouge, the weed here sucks, unless you know people

8. im from new orleans, use to live in BR on Brightside . WEed is awsome everywhere i go, i guess i know the right ppl

edot : go look at some of my posts for pics of what i get around here

9. GPT represent

10. metairie here, how'd 420 go for you guys?

~b

11. New Orleans right here. Raveneyes - what kind of bud have you been getting lately?

12. kb mostly, been getting it off some collage kids I know, just starting up again really and hadn't had a chance to reconnect to some old friends until recently. Hopefully now I'll be able to get some nice shit cheaper, and without the worry that someone has already given it a shake..

~b

13. could I get some help / suggestion on a hookup in South LA ?

14. I'm from metairie :wave:

15. Louisiana Tech going to school. I'm from the north tho. Whatever yall do, don't go to Tech to find bud. ALL YOU'LL FIND IS DIRT SCHWAG, LITERALLY. Unless you feel like paying 30/g for some bud, which comes around once in a long while. I hate to say it, but I can't stand Louisiana. I hate it more than any other state I been in. I love crawfish tho. Never ate it until I came down here this year.

16. South LA is a big place dude.

besides I don't know if coming right out and asking for a hookup is good with the rules of a nice place like this :p

~b

17. times must have changed in the last five to ten years :mad::mad:

~b

18. im from the north but one of my friends was from lafayatte, and he never had a problem getting good nugs

19. Man I swear it's fucking dry as shit around here at the moment. or I'm just not getting to look in the right places. :mad: Been almost two weeks without and I got my sisterinlaw coming in thursday. On top of that , the damn collage kids Ive been buying from have been shorting my bags when they do have some :/

gah

~b