22 year old guy with 17 year old girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hello there!, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Both are mature and respectful of the other's wishes and share common interests.

What do you think of a relationship between the two? How would you react if you found out about this between two people you know? Are there any specific factors that go into your decision? Please elaborate.

Please explain why you do or don't have a problem with it, so that we may have a discussion on ethics regarding this particular situation.

2. Cool with me bro.  Maturity isn't an age.

3. Uhm That's not even bad. My friend is 19 dating a 30 year old with a 6 year old child. So.... 

4. Don't worry OP I'm dating a 73 year old suga mama. S'all good in the hood.

5. Sounds amazing.

6. Oh it is, the sex is great, when she takes those teeth out and goes to town I'm in heaven
    :laughing: :laughing:

7. #7 Wavy, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
    holy shit envy

edit: LOL

8. I doubt you could class a 22 year old and a 17 year old on the same maturity ring, they're 5 years apart.

9. 17 is not so much different from 18, 1 more year and definitely won't have to worry about anything.

10. When you are around that age like 17-22 or so, who do you date? All you've been knowing is people from school, or sports or something. Now you're out in the real world. Almost all my guy friends after graduation had girlfriends still in high school. It's just what happens, it does not mean anything and yes, age is just a number. 

11. obby. :love:

Maturity is composed of rings? I am confused, could you clarify a little for me? What characteristics apply to the different rings? Are there any rings inbetween these rings we have been ascribed to?

Legally, yes. Are your morals dependent on the laws that govern you?

Out of curiosity, are you a nihilist?

14. I was acting more mature than some 20 something year olds at 16. Life experiences is what really makes you mature, not a number.

15. Its funny when people think they're mature because they are a certain age. 

I love to imagine life without measurement of time. But I quickly discard the idea because it makes me feel old.

17. Makes you feel old? How so?

18. Not at all, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

19. Since your worried about age just follow this age old rule, half your age plus 7.  22 divided by 2 is 11 and 11+7 is 18 so congratulations the youngest women you can date is 18 but ehh 17 is close enough, as long as ur having fun ;)

20. nice^ I'm using that from now on