22 hour train ride tomorrow...Need Ideas!

Discussion in 'General' started by DTownToker, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Yup, from Dallas to Milwaukee, im going up there for the rest of the summer. Have any of you blades ever taken the amtrak train?

Ive been trying to think up things to do while on the train. I downloaded the rest of the Weeds seasons i havent seen, but besides from that, i dont have a clue. Im used to flying, ive never taken the train before, im not really looking forward to it. And all the trains are now non-smoking, even better.

So, GC, you guys have any ideas on how to pass the time on a train? Thanks City

2. Bake brownies before you go.

3. don't sleep the night b4, then crash on the train

4. Seconded. Eat the brownies, watch the movies.

5. I'd say this.

Then if you're in a horrible train crash, maybe you'll go in your sleep. :smoking:

6. Definitely bake a cannabis edible and take it on the train, hahaha.

It would be excellent. Take a few along, and eat one each time you start wearing out.

Haaaave fun!

7. Yea, the brownies are a really good idea. I really wish i hadnt been dry last week and re-vaped all my vaped weed. Haha, it was awful, im not gonna lie it got me high though.

Ive got a couple bowls left for today, and im bringing about a g up there. Really not looking forward to spending inflated prices up there for inferior weed.:mad:

haha, and id probably be the one of the only people awake on the train if it ever crashed, knowing my luck

8. fuck wasting weed it would be horrible. Trains suck the last time i was on one it just rained so it smelled like wet nasty people the whole ride. Go buy some nyquil and just sleep through the whole thing.

9. Damn dude that sucks, i did 26 hours on a coach once though. That sucked majorly. Just take a portable dvd player, iphone/psp/whatever you own. Talk to the people you're with, play "piss the people in the carriage off" and see how long it takes for you to get shouted at. Oh and a fart machine..put it under your seat or down the other end or take it in a toilet with you. Surprising how long the fun can last..

10. There's plenty of good bud in Milwaukee just meet some people. I know someone who went to Marquette and he said he got crazy shit consistently for $50 an eighth which is average I'd say

11. yeah so I guess the way I would do it, is pack like 5 or 6 movies, plus the rest of your weeds season. Bake some brownies if possible. Don't sleep the night before and pop a couple benedryl as you get on the train, that'll knock you out for a while, when you wake up, enjoy your brownie and movies :)

12. Thanks for the ideas, yeah i got some sleeping pills just in case but benadryl would be a lot better. Im just worried about what im gonna do when im laptop battery undoubtedly dies.

And KansasToker, yea dont get me wrong ive got some pretty good dro up there, especially in the chicago suburbs.

But im not gonne be having enough money to be buying dro, so my other option is buying some mids for like $30 1/8, shit. I can get popcorn down here for $50 1/2,
    at least alcohols a hell of a lot cheaper up there!:hello:

13. You should bring two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers . . . and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

have a safe ride!

14. This, and don't get lost in the desert, y'hear?

15. err .. read a good book ?