Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

22 days enough time to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by livintex, Nov 27, 2019.

1. I took small hits throughout the day for about 6 days after not smoking for years. Would I be clean after 22 days of not smoking. I know it accumulates so I was wondering if anyone did something similar to this and passed. I really wasn't taking big hits and smoked 2 times a day about.

2. You'll be cleaned 15 days after. Don't worry unless you smoke every single day, your sistema will be cleared sooner.

3. I smoked a little everyday for 6 days straight. Not heavy at all.

4. The THC gets stored to fat that's why it's a drug that takes some time to get metabolized, it can stay in your hair and in your sebum up to 90 days, but if you're not an heavy user, just wait 2-3 weeks and you'll be ready to pass the urine test.

5. get test strips off amazon , my kid was in a similar situation as yours and was still pissing hot after 30 days