Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

21st Birthday Coming up....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BGeorge910, Oct 24, 2011.

1. I got my big 21 coming up on friday!! OCT 28th....whats some good GrassCity ways of celebrating.....im a pretty seasoned toker... i smoke about an 8th of DANK a day...

any good liquor suggestions? im not a major drinker manly just socially, and ive never been WASTED off liquor just a cool buzz....

I know im gone smoke a lot....any cool ways to smoke easy things to cook that would really Amplify the whole days high?? Or cool places to smoke on your 21st??

juat looking for some ways to make my day REMEMBERABLE !!

2. Here's my one and only suggestion:

Stay away from liquor......you've been warned

3. Go to bar. Tell everyone it's your 21st birthday, and there's a good chance you'll drink free all night.

4. get a handle of jim beam and a 24 pack of coke

5. 21 Blunts.

And then you'll go through a phase where you go to the bar alot. Don't let that become the norm tho...

And be safe, I've done many more stupid, regretful things when drunk.

6. get a 350 or something of some nice whiskey and sip it on the rocks while smoking allllll night.

if you're not a big drinker then i wouldnt get wasted. besides, hangovers suck.

smokeweederrrrday.

7. LMAO:hello:

8. dont smoke blunts...and dont get super drunk just cause its your first time doing it legally...

9. Im a Dutch master fein!! That's all I smoke is palma dutch cigarillos....so Im sure some of those will be sparked up....im thinkin maybe buy 3 different quarters of LOUD! & smoke a blunt every hour starting at 4:20 am.....3 quarters = 21 gram/blunts that would be my personal smoke Sack ...whatever friend bring during the day would be extra ...

10. Hear ye Hear ye, get thineself an Olde English and drinketh it with a paper bag in your nearest urban environment

11. vodka... ketel one, russian standard, fris, grey goose
    tequila... patron, 1800
    rum... donQ
    whiskey... jack daniels, revel stoke, crown royal
    beer... good lord there's too many good ones to name

have a good one man. get cross-faded and maybe find some unmentionables.

12. sorry but I NEED to throw Jameson into the whisky section of your list :)

13. Don't drink, drinking is not as good as smoking, you get a more memorable time from smoking and you don't have hangovers.

14. Maybe get some quality brews to sip on... I hate drinking.

15. You should get shitfaced on your 21st!

16. I like ur style Greengrow3 .....im a little skeptical about being so drunk i black out and cant control myself...ive never been drunk beyond the point of not being able 2 drive...always just enough to get a buzz.....i plan on pushin the limit a little more on my b-day....

would a shot every hour seriously fuck me up?? or would it be like a constant drunk buzz all day??

thoughts???

17. [quote name='"BGeorge910"']

I like ur style Greengrow3 .....im a little skeptical about being so drunk i black out and cant control myself...ive never been drunk beyond the point of not being able 2 drive...always just enough to get a buzz.....i plan on pushin the limit a little more on my b-day....

would a shot every hour seriously fuck me up?? or would it be like a constant drunk buzz all day??

thoughts???[/quote]

that or a beer every hour starting at noon . or alternate 3 shots , 3 beers , 6 hours .

18. Your body gets rid of a shot every hour. Honestly, I say go to a bar and try out a bunch of beers. You'll find that beer doesn't taste amazing at first, but you'll get to love it.

19. 21 joints, 21 blunts, 21 bowl packs, 21 bubbler packs, 21 bong packs, 21 vape bags, 21 edibles, 21 shots, 21 sexy ladies to bone. Done and done.

20. Ya i feel you, My friend isn't a big drinker and gets sick if he drinks too much..

Just don't drink fast!! or your gonna puke or have the spins..

Start drinking beer at noon and just sip on em all day

and by the time night comes around you will be drunk but you wont feel sick because the alcohol % in your blood slowly rises.