210W Cfl Micro Gro. 7 Weeks Old. Leaves Curling. Advice Or Tips Please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ninetiethcoma, Jun 20, 2014.

1. #1 ninetiethcoma, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
    I have a friend who started a cfl micro grow with 2 plants roughly 2 months ago. He started flowering them today. Hes been watering with 6.6-7.3ph water and using Osmocote pellets that he crushes to speed up their activation. Osmocote has basically a 3/1/2 NPK ratio. The two plants are right at 13 inches tall, one being topped and the other supercropped. 

QUESTIONS--------

1. The leaves are starting to "curl" or "canoe" upwards and my friend is wondering why.

2. He also wants to know whether he should add nutrients during flowering and if so what is the ideal NPK.

3. Assuming they are indica, when my friend flowers them how fast will they stretch?

Attached Files:

2. anyone? bump.

3. Post in the sick plants section and you might find answers there.. if people would just post to the corresponding forum board then everything would be fine and dandy lol.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What is the medium? I would be concerned about the Osmocote pellets being ground up... I used to use them in my outdoor gardens and they don't feed much longer than a month meaning it isn't really slow release... It just needs frequent rain or watering and it will give a nice steady stream of nutes but it will also kill any beneficial microbes you have going on if you are in soil. I have since switched to organics indoors and out so I never pH anything just take my tap water and let it sit for a couple days to dechlorinate. Feed my soil an ACT every couple weeks and let the microbes control the rhyzosphere. I never have to worry about salt build up or the evil flush (flushing is such a ridiculous thing if you think about it). Extreme LITFA mode once you have everything set up right.