210 watt LED growbox!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tattoomagoo420, Sep 4, 2011.

1. So I have a cabinit that is 24 in wide 16 in deep and 5 ft tall. I have a 120 and a 90 watt leds. Also a personal fan with two three inch holes for fresh air and a bathroom fan at the top to remove air. I am growing two plants a g13 blueberry gum and a advanced seeds critical. The critical is 10 days old and the blueberry is 5 days. Both in ff happy frog mixed with ff potting soil with 20% perlite. Will also be using ff grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom, superthrive and molasses.. The plant on the left is the blueberry and is dark green and the one on the right is the critical and is light green. I will update frequently.

Attached Files:

2. Looking good. Watch the nutes you wont need any for the first month.

3. So yesterday I transplanted them into the pots in the pictures. They almost doubled in one day. The blueberry seemed to start to streach so I moved them closer to the light. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

4. Looks good. I use the same fan! My grow area is small as well 2x2x4 tent.

5. how much were your lights?

6. I got them from a buddy for 200. I just ordered 2 180 watt blackstar leds off ebay for $420 plus shipping

7. I will b using those for 4 afgan kush rider autoflowers. Well b starting that grow n two weeks

8. Day 12 for the critical and day 7 for the blueberry. The blueberry is a little taller but the critical has a lot more leaves.

Attached Files:

9. Ok so my pot was sitting against my timer and my babies got an hour abd a half extra darkness. I fixed that problem quick. Anyways I pulled them out to switch sides so they get time under the different lights. I dont know if it will help just thought I would try. I took a few pics under regular light. Critical first then blueberry.

Attached Files:

10. so does anyone think the extra dark will be a problem? everything is fixed now so it shouldnt happen again.

11. That young and only an hour shouldn't hurt. Flowering is when they get more sensitive and prone to hermie

12. Thats what I was thinking. Thanks

13. This had nothing to do with this thread but I pulled some sucker buds off my outdoor girl. Thought I would share

Attached Files:

14. Man the blueberry is starting to go. The critical is slow and steady.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      347.7 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      346.8 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      299.2 KB
      Views:
  15. the blueberry is on the right and looks to be twice the size of the critical

16. It is day twelve for the blueberry and seventeen for the critical. They have the same amount of branches and leaves but the blueberry is way bigger and taller. I thought that critical was supposed to be a big grower? Either way im pleased on the way things are going being my first indoor grow :D It should be obvious which is which but ill post the critical pics first. :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 020.jpg
      020.jpg
      File size:
      330.6 KB
      Views:
    • 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      793.2 KB
      Views:
    • 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      281.1 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      152 KB
      Views:
    • 026.jpg
      026.jpg
      File size:
      295.2 KB
      Views:
    • 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      301.7 KB
      Views:
    • 028.jpg
      028.jpg
      File size:
      381.4 KB
      Views:
  17. Congrats on LED. How much heat you feelin from it? Can you touch the lights?

18. Not much at all. They can be touched very little heat