Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

210 / 2oz Ohio Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by yeahyeahyeah, Jun 2, 2009.

1. #1 yeahyeahyeah, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
    picked up this last saturday... probably gonna be what I'm smoking on the majority of this summer:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. definately some bomb Mids:smoking:

3. Looks decent.

Are those some seeds? I HATE if my weed has seeds.

Fortunately I've not found any seeds in this last batch I bought.

4. id for sure pay 210 for that! nice pick up

5. yep there are some seeds

it's 105 an ounce though, don't expect seedless chronic...

6. True that, I only paid $130 for my OZ and it's seedless/some crystals.

Apparently it's schwag to some folks, but it gets me and my friends stoned as fuck and that's what counts.

7. fuck dude nice pickup. good priced mids>overpriced dank

8. Geez so many Ohio pick ups, I wish I had a connect back home. Where in Ohio are you?

9. I would definitely buy that for 210. Good looks. :smoking:

10. Damn I'm 513 too I go to UC.

11. looks like some droski!

12. Looks dense other than that :confused_2:

13. Hmm

Looks good yo,,

Hmm,,,

lol

14. Bro when it's so compressed that you can cut it with a fucking knife and have it look like green/brown butter it's called schwag.
    [​IMG]

15. Looks like some very high mids, nice grab.

16. thanks dude

the bud smells and tastes really good...it's funny because the regs i usually pick up for more than this tend to be worse quality and they smoke A LOT worse.

17. #19 em3r1c, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
    emm mm gotta love them ohio mids they are plentiful and always between 80-140 per oz

Hey man, if you know what your doing you can get very high on that schwag, without using more than a pinch. my primary smoking device is a sobe bottle with a hole drilled in it sitting in a bucket of water. now one bowl (the hex-side of a 5/16 ratchet head) of mids on this thing will get me higher than 4 huge bong bowls of this shit. waterfalls and vapes use weed so efficiently that quality hardly matters

18. ^^^ I agree, everyone that comes and hits my G Bong usually leaves my house choking,(And high as fuck, face and eyes red as hell) no matter what quality it is...